End of round 3. Can we see a gif of that knee to the head. Silva vs Bisping

The round was over, not to mention herb dean did a terrible job of getting Bispings mouth piece back to him. IMO it was dirty for Silva to take advantage.

Anderson wouldn't have finished him there. He wouldn't even have been able to land a punch before the buzzer.

The round was over, not to mention herb dean did a terrible job of getting Bispings mouth piece back to him. IMO it was dirty for Silva to take advantage.
the round wasn't over and you know it wasn't over unless ofc you're deaf.

The round was over there was no time for Anderson to seal it. Cheap shot tho

Herb should be fired, just look at how ridiculous the guy is, he obviously doesn't know what the FUCK he should do. He is more confused than both fighters, fuck.

Bell doesn't ring until Bisping hits the ground.

You're not supposed to split up a fight when one is engaging, only when there's a break in the action or a stalemate.

Not sure what that goof Dana was talking about, but there definitely wasn't enough time to finish it there. One punch after the knee maybe?

Interesting, Dana said Silva should have jumped on him and not hust walked off but the bell was immediate to end the round

Why do you need to punch people after they are already KO, just to prove to the ref. Thats terrible herb should have stopped that.

the round wasn't over and you know it wasn't over unless ofc you're deaf.

I wasn't meaning to say the round was over when the knee landed. But unless Bisping was out cold (he wasn't) why should the fight be over?

to the ones complaining about not giving him the mouthpiece, there were like 10 secs lefts on the round and fighters were mid exchange. you dont stop a fight for a mouthpiece like that.

lol bisping was finished already
yet he got up and won the fourth round

mainly because anderson let him but thats not the point, he got up off the canvas and landed way more strikes in the fourth than anderson

to the ones complaining about not giving him the mouthpiece, there were like 10 secs lefts on the round and fighters were mid exchange. you dont stop a fight for a mouthpiece like that.

People are dumb.. They were still fighting, Bisping's lucky there wasn't a few more seconds and Anderson needs to get more active.

I wasn't meaning to say the round was over when the knee landed. But unless Bisping was out cold (he wasn't) why should the fight be over?
well I don't know if it should or shouldn't but I've seen knees like that end fights before.

Back