Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGA people in Chicago who watch Empire and hate gays and know it's one of the dudes from the show and this guy’s also gay... ...see him randomly at a Subway ...and happen to have ski masks, bleach and rope...

Hate crime ensues?

1f9d0.png
1rbW.gif

Haha the young girl in Detroit who claimed two white guys jumped her saying racist things, who turned out to be lying from a few months ago, amazingly had her story disappear lol..

Can anybody from the Detroit area help me out on this one? It was big in the news.. We all remember the self painted Nazi signs on the garage, but this was a couple months ago.. The girl was walking to elementary or middle school. It's buried so I can't find it.

Left wing pond scum never seem to learn that this tactic doesnt work. Anal wart liberals want so badly for every single white person to be racist that they actually sit down and invent some bullshit story that can potentially desteoy someones life. The media just loves this shit as well. They have actually made four letters synonymous with racism lol. Pathetic.

unsure, hope he's alright though. vague details all around.

did the attack occur near nbc tower?

How strange. The two masked assailants must have premeditated the assault. This story is almost unbelievable in regards to the lengths some will go to hate.

There's already a thread on this and it went to the dump.

Story seems like bs from a loony privileged racist

The Lebron one was bullshit as well. Bunch of racist babies looking for attention, sympathy and trying to make another race of people look bad. People like Microbrew (black nationalist) eats this shit up.
There have been legit stories of Whites being racist, but you didn't see threads on that, or the threads on White people falsely claiming to have been attacked by Blacks. Maybe I should make those threads..Just because you keep bitching.

And I didn't know there was a thread on this that got sent to the dump. I made this thread cause I had a hunch it was going to get made sooner rather than later.

Haha the young girl in Detroit who claimed two white guys jumped her saying racist things, who turned out to be lying from a few months ago, amazingly had her story disappear lol..

Can anybody from the Detroit area help me out on this one? It was big in the news.. We all remember the self painted Nazi signs on the garage, but this was a couple months ago.. The girl was walking to elementary or middle school. It's buried so I can't find it.

i typed 'swastika Detroit' and saw 6 different stories

There have been legit stories of Whites being racist, but you didn't see threads on that, or the threads on White people falsely claiming to have been attacked by Blacks. Maybe I should make those threads..Just because you keep bitching.

And I didn't know there was a thread on this that got sent to the dump. I made this thread cause I had a hunch it was going to get made sooner rather than later.
Read thoroughly or at least the last pages.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...homophobic-racially-motivated-attack.3902471/

This story is falling apart. Oh, and Rational Poster got his handed to him in there too.

Make whatever thread you want man if it's legit and people are being racist to one another regardless of skin color then fuck them. But if it's bullshit like this 1 then fuck you.

Last edited:
Read thoroughly or at least the last pages.

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...homophobic-racially-motivated-attack.3902471/

This story is falling apart. Oh, and Rational Poster got his handed to him in there too.
Well like I said in the OP I am agnostic on the claims, meaning I am skeptical of the claims by the Empire star, and so not ready to believe him. I have said here months back, on posts pertaining to 'hate crimes' , that I am agnostic, cause there have been quite a few cases of false flag 'hate crimes'.

Make whatever thread you want man if it's legit and people are being racist one another regardless of skin color then fuck them. But if it's bullshit like this 1 then fuck you.
You didn't read the O.P.
My O.P. states : I am skeptical on the claims. No where do I state I believe the guy. I even go as far as to say there have been false flag 'hate crimes' so that is why I am not ready to take his claims at face value.

Below I am repeating my O.P.

My opinion:
May or may not be White guys. Sounds a dickish but I am kinda agnostic on this being a real crime and not a false flag cause there have been a few false flag 'hate crimes'.

i dont think this thread should b dumped; it will be made either way. its already national.

"This is MAGA country!" shouted the racists!

Where is Nathan Phillips and his drum when we need him?

Or you know, you could consider he's been targeted.

DyF3PIlUwAI5K5f.jpg:large

America is seeing a hate crime upsurge in the last few years. What about this is so unbelievable? You guys seem to have written it off from the jump.....

I did and was aware of the letter sent to him. He would have been given security immediately by FOX and would have never been allowed to go out alone late at night in that area. Plus no real evidence... He wasn't even seriously hurt and let out of the hospital in a couple hours. If he was being targeted and those persons had him all to themselves to inflict harm on this guy... They would have beat the fuck out of him easily, let alone not beating him to death...

As strange as it sounds; He didn't get hurt enough. That and it just being a kinda fishy story. Hate crime is abhorrent and faking one is just as bad if not worse.

@Ornife

iu

I'm not here to get involved in a war but I'm of the mind that something happened because my fiance's best friend grew up in & around show business her whole life in SoCal & she's known Jussie Smollett since he was about 8 years old. She told my fiance that he's just not the type of an individual that would make something like this attack up.
Now, admittedly some of the details do sound a bit odd but who knows? There are a lot of fucked up people out there.

I did and was aware of the letter sent to him. He would have been given security immediately by FOX and would have never been allowed to go out alone late at night in that area. Plus no real evidence... He wasn't even seriously hurt and let out of the hospital in a couple hours. If he was being targeted and those persons had him all to themselves to inflict harm on this guy... They would have beat the fuck out of him easily, let alone not beating him to death...

As strange as it sounds; He didn't get hurt enough. That and it just being a kinda fishy story. Hate crime is abhorrent and faking one is just as bad if not worse.

@Ornife

iu

Or maybe you don't like the details of the story and instead of just looking at the obvious you're willing to do mental backflips to see something that isn't there?

People Fell for it again huh
Wait a day? See if it’s real
No
Scream dommul twump!

Well, it's quite possible that the attack itself is real and that other core details may be true. But the media wants every salacious piece of news to be further proof that Drumpf is an evil dictator. The MAGA bit certainly stood out as something that should have been fact checked, but news organizations are still reporting it even though it has already been debunked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back