Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's quite possible that the attack itself is real and that other core details may be true. But the media wants every salacious piece of news to be further proof that Drumpf is an evil dictator. The MAGA bit certainly stood out as something that should have been fact checked, but news organizations are still reporting it even though it has already been debunked.

Not confirmed doesn't mean it's been debunked.

People Fell for it again huh
Wait a day? See if it’s real
No
Scream dommul twump!
Good point. Do we know where Donald Jr and Donald senior were the night of the incident?

Them Trump boys at it again!

Good point. Do we know where Donald Jr and Donald senior were the night of the incident?

Them Trump boys at it again!
Think they were in trouble with law beats all you never saw since the day they were born

Not confirmed doesn't mean it's been debunked.

There is no source for this at all. It's made up. When the police interviewed the witnesses, no one had heard anyone say anything like that.

It's fake, and of course it still gets reported because most journalists will push the narrative of the day regardless of the facts.

Jussie Smollett , who stars in Fox's "Empire" TV program says he was attacked by 2 men who yelled racial and homophobic slurs at him. An unknown chemical was thrown at him, a rope was thrown around his neck and he was battered.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...chicago-men-hurling-homophobic-racial-n964011

The perps are alleged to have yelled "This is MAGA country"
http://www.fox5dc.com/news/5-things...d-after-possible-homophobic-attack-in-chicago

Smollet publicly came out as gay in 2015
https://www.nytimes.com/2019/01/29/arts/television/jussie-smollett-attacked.html

Daily Mail mentions the men wore ski masks and the chemical was bleach
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...d-Chicago-premeditated-homophobic-attack.html
-

My opinion:
May or may not be White guys. Sounds a dickish but I am kinda agnostic on this being a real crime and not a false flag cause there have been a few false flag 'hate crimes'.
Fake news.

Dude's probably pulling some method shit for an episode of Dear White People. Give him an Emmy

There is no source for this at all. It's made up. When the police interviewed the witnesses, no one had heard anyone say anything like that.

It's fake, and of course it still gets reported because most journalists will push the narrative of the day regardless of the facts.
Fox News is reporting it too, so it isn't just the "liberal" media.

My hunch is that this is a false flag.

If infact the guy did say that the alleged perps shouted "this is MAGA country" it just sounds too obvious, which is 1 reason I am skeptical. The reason I say "if infact " is because some media are reporting it and some aren't , so hard to know whether the guy (Empire star) actually is claiming those words were uttered towards him.

next we'll hear him bitching about not getting a part because the rich, white Jew running the studio claimed he dragged his teeth.
smh, hollywood is a fucking cesspool

Fox News is reporting it too, so it isn't just the "liberal" media.

My hunch is that this is a false flag.

If infact the guy did say that the alleged perps shouted "this is MAGA country" it just sounds too obvious, which is 1 reason I am skeptical. The reason I say "if infact " is because some media are reporting it and some aren't , so hard to know whether the guy (Empire star) actually is claiming those words were uttered towards him.
You'll note I didn't even use the word liberal.

False flag stuff is frustratingly underhanded, but on the bright side, it's always nice to realize that the supply of racist crimes lags behind the demand.

You didn't read the O.P.
My O.P. states : I am skeptical on the claims. No where do I state I believe the guy. I even go as far as to say there have been false flag 'hate crimes' so that is why I am not ready to take his claims at face value.

Below I am repeating my O.P.

My opinion:
May or may not be White guys. Sounds a dickish but I am kinda agnostic on this being a real crime and not a false flag cause there have been a few false flag 'hate crimes'.
I know your game.

Mark.

I know your game.

Mark.
source.gif

You'll note I didn't even use the word liberal.

False flag stuff is frustratingly underhanded, but on the bright side, it's always nice to realize that the supply of racist crimes lags behind the demand.
Reason I mentioned Fox is cause typically the critics say these kind of stories are reported by the liberal media.

I don't believe it. Two guys just happened to be carrying around bleach and a rope; not likely. I hope it can be either verified or disproven soon. If it's bullshit then his career is done, and deserves to be.

"This is MAGA country!" shouted the racists!

Where is Nathan Phillips and his drum when we need him?

It sounds bizarre. But a lot of things sound bizarre and then turn out to be true. That's why people don't have an especially hard time believing some of these seemingly whacky stories.

For example, would you believe it if you heard that a guy on a beach shouted "You will never stop my Christianity from rising above your Sharia law!" and "Donald Trump will stop you!" at a Muslim family (with small children) on the beach and pounded his chest at them like a gorilla? Then shouted "Donald Trump" for a bit, then told them to "suck his d*** ni****"? That sounds insane, right? Almost unbelievable. But there's footage.

Would you bet that a woman told a Mexican guy that she hates him because he's Mexican, and called them "animals and rapists" and then said "come here little boy!" to him? That sounds absurd, like something somebody might make up because it sounds like Donald Trump's own rhetoric. But there's footage.

Would you believe that a guy would start shouting "Trump all the way!" during a road rage incident, then call a guy the N-word and explain in detail why black lives don't matter? Again, what a bizarre description. It's the kind of thing that sounds made up, because nobody would actually do that. But there's footage.

Bonus Mugshot.

alexander-jennes-downing-2.jpg

I did and was aware of the letter sent to him. He would have been given security immediately by FOX and would have never been allowed to go out alone late at night in that area. Plus no real evidence... He wasn't even seriously hurt and let out of the hospital in a couple hours. If he was being targeted and those persons had him all to themselves to inflict harm on this guy... They would have beat the fuck out of him easily, let alone not beating him to death...

As strange as it sounds; He didn't get hurt enough. That and it just being a kinda fishy story. Hate crime is abhorrent and faking one is just as bad if not worse.

@Ornife

iu

So, you're assuming it's fake while asserting that because they didn't kill the guy, this fits your assertion. Very odd. Your last sentence is likewise absurd.

unsure, hope he's alright though. vague details all around.

did the attack occur near nbc tower?

I pulled up the location on Google maps and it looks like an upscale, touristy area. Hard to believe there is no surveillance footage...

I don't believe it. Two guys just happened to be carrying around bleach and a rope; not likely. I hope it can be either verified or disproven soon. If it's bullshit then his career is done, and deserves to be.
Agreed on all points, but that's not the modern narrative. And I'm not kidding. The new narrative declares that even if he fabricated the ENTIRE story,
it was borne from a BELIEF that this COULD have happened based on the "victim's" feelings and is therefore valid, in spite of the fact it never occured.
that's how deranged the left influenced society is today.

It sounds bizarre. But a lot of things sound bizarre and then turn out to be true. That's why people don't have an especially hard time believing some of these seemingly whacky stories.

For example, would you believe it if you heard that a guy on a beach shouted "You will never stop my Christianity from rising above your Sharia law!" and "Donald Trump will stop you!" at a Muslim family (with small children) on the beach and pounded his chest at them like a gorilla? Then shouted "Donald Trump" for a bit, then told them to "suck his d*** ni****"? That sounds insane, right? Almost unbelievable. But there's footage.

Would you bet that a woman told a Mexican guy that she hates him because he's Mexican, and called them "animals and rapists" and then said "come here little boy!" to him? That sounds absurd, like something somebody might make up because it sounds like Donald Trump's own rhetoric. But there's footage.

Would you believe that a guy would start shouting "Trump all the way!" during a road rage incident, then call a guy the N-word and explain in detail why black lives don't matter? Again, what a bizarre description. It's the kind of thing that sounds made up, because nobody would actually do that. But there's footage.

Bonus Mugshot.

alexander-jennes-downing-2.jpg

Black guys have been caught spraying swastika graffiti, so anything is possible.

<Fedor23>

Black guys have been caught spraying swastika graffiti, so anything is possible.

<Fedor23>

Yeah exactly, which is why it's also not that crazy to wonder if a guy would just make all this up. My point is that we've seen all types of weird shit that a lot of people would probably dismiss as fake if there wasn't evidence to prove it one way or the other.

Brain dead Trumpers are really just like their leader.
Face it, here are the facts.
If you support Trump you are probably a racist. Why not just own it?

Sherfront in full affect in this thread also. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back