Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MAGA people in Chicago who watch Empire and hate gays and know it's one of the dudes from the show and this guy’s also gay... ...see him randomly at a Subway ...and happen to have ski masks, bleach and rope...

Hate crime ensues?

1f9d0.png

Or you know, you could consider he's been targeted.

DyF3PIlUwAI5K5f.jpg:large

This will get dumped like the other 2 threads. Story is sketchy as hell so let's wait for the investigation to play out before passing judgement. As reported it sounds pretty fantastical to say the least.

a false flag that is national news is still a war room story. even @panamaican snifffed this one out so he wants to get rid of it.

I don't like the way this story makes my team look so I'm going to make pretend it's a hoax till I see the DNA, video, digital, and extra-dimensional evidence.
Dude, no. NO. These keep being hoaxes. Since the unifake bomber happened, I'll give this one a chance. These particular types of stories have generally been fake.

Dude, no. NO. These keep being hoaxes. Since the unifake bomber happened, I'll give this one a chance. These particular types of stories have generally been fake.

Over 7000 reported and confirmed hate crimes last year alone.

Not even 1000 fake hate crimes reported across the entire world since the 80s.

Grow up.

I don't like the way this story makes my team look so I'm going to make pretend it's a hoax till I see the DNA, video, digital, and extra-dimensional evidence.

White people are a team, according to you? Is that why white on white violence occurs on a daily basis? Because teammates rob, rape, and kill one another?

Because these dummies aren't even clever enough to stop their stories at being semi-believable and go full steam ahead with every single thing they'd to be true.

So let me get this straight, a couple of racist gay bashers were out at 2am in the winter in Chicago looking for someone to racist gay bash with a noose and just happened upon an Anti-Trump, gay BLM activist and made sure to throw in a couple Donald Trump campaign slogans as well as the rest of this guy's activist causes before running away without seriously injuring the guy, and their faces were concealed so there's no description and there's no footage of any of it?

<puh-lease75>

MAGA people in Chicago who watch Empire and hate gays and know it's one of the dudes from the show and this guy’s also gay... ...see him randomly at a Subway ...and happen to have ski masks, bleach and rope...

Hate crime ensues?

1f9d0.png

America is seeing a hate crime upsurge in the last few years. What about this is so unbelievable? You guys seem to have written it off from the jump.....

Over 7000 reported and confirmed hate crimes last year alone.

Not even 1000 fake hate crimes reported across the entire world since the 80s.

Grow up.

I'm the last couple years, there have been multiple reports of white men committing these crimes against minorities. If the ones that have made out local news, every one has been fake. Every one. About 4 that I can think of the specific incident.

I'm grown.

I'm the last couple years, there have been multiple reports of white men committing these crimes against minorities. If the ones that have made out local news, every one has been fake. Every one. About 4 that I can think of the specific incident.

I'm grown.

Provide these examples, then, if you're serious, weight them against the ones you have seen that have been true. If your memory is not that good, look at the mountain of cases proven beyond the shadow of a doubt...

I think it's important to point out that this dude was Terry Hall in The Mighty Ducks

Provide these examples, then, if you're serious, weight them against the ones you have seen that have been true. If your memory is not that good, look at the mountain of cases proven beyond the shadow of a doubt...
You know, the ones that turn out fake disappear. I'll look though..

I'm sure you did. And you have a white friend, so you can't be racist.

It's almost as you're a "leftist", seeing racism where it isn't. What do I know, Haggis insists we're in the preparation phase of a white genocide, so you might be white/right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back