Crime Empire star attacked . Claims racial and homophobic slurs were yelled at him

Do you think Empire star Jussie Smollett is a victim of a hate crime, or is it a false flag?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't kept up on this but if it's true he was about to let two innocent dudes take a fall for this apparent bullshit then I hope they sue him and others strait into the fucking poor house.

CNN blames politicians and the state of current politics for this entire ruckus.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/18/politics/jussie-smollett-politics/index.html
"Modern politics isn't built for a let's-wait-and-see-what-all-the-facts-reveal approach to events. It's built to incentivize whoever has the first and toughest (and most memorable quote), even if the facts ultimately undermine it."

He blames politicians for jumping to conclusions before all the facts came out. But what about the media's role in all of this? Did they have a "let's-wait-and-see-what-all-the-facts-reveal" approach to this? LOL. CNN blaming everyone except themselves.

Gaslighting underway. Oh, and isn't it funny how CNN removed all of their previous videos on the Smollett incident? Yeah, CNN is blameless in all of this. LOL.

Last edited:
And yet imagine that it was dumped three times before the mod realized that his most fervent wish-upon-a-star couldn’t make this the non-issue he hoped it would turn out to be...
I thought Covington was a killer liberal butt-hurt thread, but Jussie was like "hold my bleach". It got libs jims rustled so bad, more than Covington that Rational Poster gets banned for trying to defend it too hard.

The story just kept getting worse and worse. No silver lining for libs.

0c4VdSS.gif

CNN blames politicians and the state of current politics for this entire ruckus.

CNN removed all of their previous videos on the Smollett incident
Nancy Pelosi also deleted her Tweet:
Disgusting. The narrative from leftists was that "the media are victims of their greed trying to get the news out first", now the media using the same argument just shifting the blame to politicians.

Trying to get the news out first? Yet always "Orange Man Bad, he inspired this, new laws needed, need to do something about this." I'm sure that's just a coincidence though. o_O Says a lot that it could blow up in the faces and they still implement whatever laws they want anyway. o_O

Why does he have a sub? Nevermind, just read that he was looking for a foot long-but not sure he meant a sub

And his empire stars are still backing him, but many are deleting their support tweets. Al sharpton said that the attackers should get the max and said that it is despicable that trump did not weigh in. No apologies from him.

Same for Shaun king, who retweeted the story many times and said he was horrified by the hatred. He deleted all his tweets on the issue. No apologies. Also, this goof tweeted about a Texas trooper that was falsely accused of raping a black woman. His body camera saved him. She was proved to be a liar. King said he was “duped” by the woman and said HE was the victim of this. Not the trooper but king was the victim? What in the actual fuck?

All the stars tweeting their horror and blaming trump(whom i hate) and they will not admit they were wrong. Nancy Pelosi even weighed in, but deleted her tweets when smollet was NAMED A SUSPECT!

Talk about an own goal, this is getting good!

Why does he have a sub? Nevermind, just read that he was looking for a foot long-but not sure he meant a sub

And his empire stars are still backing him, but many are deleting their support tweets. Al sharpton said that the attackers should get the max and said that it is despicable that trump did not weigh in. No apologies from him.

Same for Shaun king, who retweeted the story many times and said he was horrified by the hatred. He deleted all his tweets on the issue. No apologies. Also, this goof tweeted about a Texas trooper that was falsely accused of raping a black woman. His body camera saved him. She was proved to be a liar. King said he was “duped” by the woman and said HE was the victim of this. Not the trooper but king was the victim? What in the actual fuck?

All the stars tweeting their horror and blaming trump(whom i hate) and they will not admit they were wrong. Nancy Pelosi even weighed in, but deleted her tweets when smollet was NAMED A SUSPECT!
Aren't you a police?

And yet imagine that it was dumped three times before the mod realized that his most fervent wish-upon-a-star couldn’t make this the non-issue he hoped it would turn out to be...

Really? I don't usually badmouth the mods here, but which idiot was that?

What got the Irrational one banned?
He's been such a bad poster for such a long time, that I assumed he must have been sucking the right cocks and was immune to banning.

I thought Covington was a killer liberal butt-hurt thread, but Jussie was like "hold my bleach". It got libs jims rustled so bad, more than Covington that Rational Poster gets banned for trying to defend it too hard.

The story just kept getting worse and worse. No silver lining for libs.

0c4VdSS.gif

Nancy Pelosi also deleted her Tweet:

Disgusting. The narrative from leftists was that "the media are victims of their greed trying to get the news out first", now the media using the same argument just shifting the blame to politicians.

Trying to get the news out first? Yet always "Orange Man Bad, he inspired this, new laws needed, need to do something about this." I'm sure that's just a coincidence though. o_O Says a lot that it could blow up in the faces and they still implement whatever laws they want anyway. o_O
Rational Poster got banned?

People acting shocked that a gay actor might make shit up for attention, lol...

He will deny deny deny and play victim even more. If he eventually admits it, he will claim that he is suffering emotionally from being a gay black man in the era of maga. He will get on talk shows. His character is being cut down this season according to reports. Don’t know how accurate that is, but I read many of his scenes have been cut. I do find that hard to believe.

I think the cpd should charge him, but they won’t because of the backlash. I will bet that if they do charge him, there would be protests.

Media never mentioned that there was no damage on his body or even clothes from the bleach. Every detail he gave about the attack was suspicious. Instead he went wild with it with a noose, kindergarten-level pictures and everything.

Remember, one of these is a liar,a cheat and a criminal.

Q8Ww3sE.jpg

Rational Poster got banned?
https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/rip-rp.3914963/
RIP in peace (temporarily).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back