Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

Those are all real according to the guy who doesn't use Twitter lol

434866151_10159585244447624_5817175155950354482_n.jpg

Twitter hitting a video with a copyright about a guy complaining about his truck dying a minute into driving it

i saw that video lol. i think it had 4 miles on the odometer :eek:

You guys who post all day on here are actually like that though. The biggest difference being that he's enormously successful. There are some of you who I can reliably see have probably posted within the last hour no matter when I browse here.

Elon got deposed for smearing a Jewish guy as a "fake neo-Nazi" who particpated in a false flag. He was just regurgitating a bunch of conspiracy cope in response to actual Nazis embarrassing themselves in public like they usually do.

The falsely identified guy got a bunch of harassment and death threats.

This part is hilarious:

Last edited:
then your weird defense of him is even sadder.

Actually, not being on the platform and seeing firsthand how he fucked it up or any of the insane shit that he posts and interacts favorably with is the only way that I can understand anybody defending him with a straight face.

It's a totally dishonest exercise, but more understandable than actual Twitter users simping for him.

Actually, not being on the platform and seeing firsthand how he fucked it up or any of the insane shit that he posts and interacts favorably with is the only way that I can understand anybody defending him with a straight face.

It's a totally dishonest exercise, but more understandable than actual Twitter users simping for him.

Attacking his detractors isn't necessarily the same thing as defending him. In that case, I didn't need to be a Twitter user to see that Awilder is guilty of the precise thing he was ridiculing Musk for.

Elon got deposed for smearing a Jewish guy as a "fake neo-Nazi" who particpated in a false flag. He was just regurgitating a bunch of conspiracy cope in response to actual Nazis embarrassing themselves in public like they usually do.

The falsely identified guy got a bunch of harassment and death threats.

This is part is hilarious:

You need test accounts, its normal. I dont see any issues with what he posted.

You need test accounts, its normal. I dont see any issues with what he posted.
This is one big coping thread now. They thought Twitter would be bankrupt after two weeks of Musk owing it. Now they're just a bunch of catty women, posting anything and everything they can to cope with. Ironically, most of it comes from the very platform they profess to hate so much.

Simp harder.

These issues always existed. Always. It's just worse now. Noticeably worse.

It's also not surprising that the head-in-sand crowd can't see it/choose to ignore it.

I can't believe you're still posting in this thread in spite of the page after page thrashing you've taken from Darkballs. You must have 0 self respect.
Why don't you just stop using Twitter then if it's such a bad experience, Einstein?

This insistence on using such a faulty app, filled with misinformation and bots takes away your credibility on the issue.

Back