Elon Musk Agrees to $44b Deal for Twitter

I rarely use Twitter these days, but every time I comment at least one bot follows me. That never used to be the case.

I have to force unfollow at least 2 bots a day. 78.656546565% of the time I have a notification, it's a profile created late 2023/ early 2024 following 5K+ with an obvious fake/AI profile photo. Same for half of the likes I get on my ~2 posts a week.

And then there's Elon forcing everyone to see his incredibly dumb conspiracy low information bullshit.

I've been using Twitter since 2010. This is by far the worst it has ever been.

I have to force unfollow at least 2 bots a day. 78.656546565% of the time I have a notification, it's a profile created late 2023/ early 2024 following 5K+ with an obvious fake/AI profile photo. Same for half of the likes I get on my ~2 posts a week.

And then there's Elon forcing everyone to see his incredibly dumb conspiracy low information bullshit.

but pussy in bio!

what the heck are you doing on X for this experience? I'm there everyday, sometimes reply to posts, i follow around 300 people and pages, from art pages to professors, to a couple of mma, a bunch of artists, news pages like bbc or reuters, etc. vast, overwhelming number of posts i read are replies to other posts or threads about a variety of subjects and it looks like normal discussion among people. i never get unwanted followers or anything similar - in fact this happens on instagram, a page i NEVER post anything on and have only as a place to talk to certain people. X actually feels more streamlined and the recommendations i get are surprisingly mild - i even get a lot of Biden potus page recs.

what the heck are you doing on X for this experience? I'm there everyday, sometimes reply to posts, i follow around 300 people and pages, from art pages to professors, to a couple of mma, a bunch of artists, news pages like bbc or reuters, etc. vast, overwhelming number of posts i read are replies to other posts or threads about a variety of subjects and it looks like normal discussion among people. i never get unwanted followers or anything similar - in fact this happens on instagram, a page i NEVER post anything on and have only as a place to talk to certain people. X actually feels more streamlined and the recommendations i get are surprisingly mild - i even get a lot of Biden potus page recs.

I'm not doing anything different than I have been since 2010. I read posts, like, reply occasionally, and retweet occasionally. I follow artists, philosophers, authors, sports, etc. Usual dudebro stuff.

Since 2010, I have ~600 tweets so it's not like I'm incredibly active.

You're telling me you don't see lots bots replying to posts? Usernames like mark09402938098438 posting just barely on topic half nonsense.

I'm not sure I believe you. Or, I suppose it's possible that you're just terribly unaware of your surroundings and not Internet savy.

You're telling me you don't see lots bots replying to posts? Usernames like mark09402938098438 posting just barely on topic half nonsense.

I'm not sure I believe you. Or, I suppose it's possible that you're just terribly unaware of your surroundings and not Internet savy.
well i would have seen it since i use it everyday. those names with numbers are what people get when they log in using gmail or facebook, a bud of mine has an account called something like mike334455 because he made an account using the "make account with gmail" option.

and the part about internet savy - are you sure it's not you? this elon drama has been going on for like two years now, some people just seem to look for things to complain about. I haven't seen what you are describing, i havent received follow requests from people i don't know. maybe we have better protections here in Europe.

and the part about internet savy - are you sure it's not you? this elon drama has been going on for like two years now, some people just seem to look for things to complain about. I haven't seen what you are describing, i havent received follow requests from people i don't know. maybe we have better protections here in Europe.

Bro, there are people in this very thread who are having similar experiences to what I described. So, no, it's not just me.

Bro, there are people in this very thread who are having similar experiences to what I described. So, no, it's not just me.
not saying it. maybe it's the Europe thing. most of the people i follow are also from europe and their posts and threads don't look....invaded by bots.

i seldom post on twitter but when i do its just to throw memes at people who are raging mad. and then they get even more mad and call me a bot and then block me.

i get the odd follower and i dont know if they are human or bot but i just block them all anyways. i want to have 0 followers. i follow 0 people. i dont even have a profile picture and my name is ever so obviously fake. i lurk on twitter just to read random shit, but i can easily pass for a bot lol

and the part about internet savy - are you sure it's not you? this elon drama has been going on for like two years now, some people just seem to look for things to complain about.
That's exactly what it is, and you'll notice that the people having the "same experience" have the same rage boner for Musk. I haven't seen one person complain about all these "issues" that magically seemed to arise the day Musk bought Twitter, except the hardest of the hard left.

That's exactly what it is, and you'll notice that the people having the "same experience" have the same rage boner for Musk. I haven't seen one person complain about all these "issues" that magically seemed to arise the day Musk bought Twitter, except the hardest of the hard left.

Simp harder.

These issues always existed. Always. It's just worse now. Noticeably worse.

It's also not surprising that the head-in-sand crowd can't see it/choose to ignore it.

I can't believe you're still posting in this thread in spite of the page after page thrashing you've taken from Darkballs. You must have 0 self respect.

These issues always existed. Always. It's just worse now. Noticeably worse.
Sure it is. This big change must be solely targeted at far left loons, since they're the only ones that seem to notice it, for some strange reason...

You also don't even know what a bot is. You think it's an account with lots of numbers at the end. According to you, my Google account must be a bot, because it has six or seven numbers at the end of it. If that's your method for recognizing bots, it's no wonder you see them everywhere.

It's also not surprising that the head-in-sand crowd can't see it/choose to ignore it.
It's because they don't notice any change, because they aren't consumed with hate for Musk.
I can't believe you're still posting in this thread in spite of the page after page thrashing you've taken from Darkballs. You must have 0 self respect.
The LOLawyer, who wasn't even aware the Twitter wasn't a publicly traded company anymore? That guy? Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Last edited:
Sure it is. This big change must be solely targeted at far left loons, since they're the only ones that seem to notice it, for some strange reason...

You also don't even know what a bot is. You think it's an account with lots of numbers at the end. According to you, my Google account must be a bot, because it has six or seven numbers at the end of it. If that's your method for recognizing bots, it's no wonder you see them everywhere.

It's because they don't notice any change, because they aren't consumed with hate for Musk.

The LOLawyer, who wasn't even aware the Twitter wasn't a publicly traded company anymore? That guy? Sure. Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud.

Your post reeks of effort and cope.

Disgusting.

Here's a list of bots that have interacted with me since last week. There were more, but when you force unfollow and block them the notification gets yeeted as well.

Do you ever get tired of getting dunked on?

Do you ever get tired of getting dunked on?
8iyc2c.jpg

Lol she's awesome she worth billions an she knows she has enough for a million lifetimes. She doesn't care what her status is on the Bloomberg Billionaires chart. But triggered man child Elon is freaking out he is not the richest man in the world anymore.

"

Elon Musk accused Jeff Bezos' ex-wife, MacKenzie Scott, of destroying Western civilization with her philanthropy. Then she quietly doubled her donations."​

Edit fun fact Elon currently in 3rd place 12 billion behind Jeff Bezoes in 2nd place an 8 billion ahead of Mark Zuckerberg lol. Two people he never stops ripping on lol. If he falls behind Zuck the man child will have an X/Twitter sh$t storm lol.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back