Elections Elizabeth Warren likely is running for President

She could be our 2nd minority president.

<{Heymansnicker}>

I took a dna test last week
Let’s see if I’m more native Than her
I think my deodorant is
I used to drive a jeep Cherokee, which already makes me more Indian than her.

best sign that a candidate is a threat is to look at how intelligent the arguments are against them. HURR DURR NATIVE AMERICAN so far is the best they got. She'd butcher Trump once that sound byte has run its course.

First I heard of her was during the documentary "Maxed Out"

Anyone seen it?

She's white. She's not getting the nomination if Kamala Harris runs.
Scary. Maybe true. "You have no right to speak on all the things we believe.. You're white."

You self hating regressives have turned a blind eye and allowed it to get this far.. Thinking going along with everything and not dissenting was some kind of intellectual stance. It wasn't. Now, as pointed out earlier, the left will abandon all their redeeming qualities regarding finance regulation, a return of manufacturing and a higher standard for those workers (already happened), and will focus on demoralizing identity politics.

Then it's game over. We lose.

I cannot wait for 2020.

He will eat her alive. Her brand is destroyed. As unpopular as Trump is her synonymousness with this mob of disingenuous radical leftist identity trolls is even less so.
I looked that up in Merriam Webster, it says it's a word.

People that care more about identity politics than the sheer corruption and idiocy of the Trump presidency wouldnt vote Democrat under any other candidate whatsoever.

Its the moderates and Democrat turnout, what matters.

best sign that a candidate is a threat is to look at how intelligent the arguments are against them. HURR DURR NATIVE AMERICAN so far is the best they got. She'd butcher Trump once that sound byte has run its course.
And she has high cheekbones too!

The election is an eternity away in political years, a lot can happen.

If she changes from an identity based platform to a jobs/middle class platform, she might have a chance.

She knows the topic better than most candidates when she wants to focus on it.

But I see her doubling down on the identity politics and that will get her a big L.

The election is an eternity away in political years, a lot can happen.

If she changes from an identity based platform to a jobs/middle class platform, she might have a chance.

She knows the topic better than most candidates when she wants to focus on it.

But I see her doubling down on the identity politics and that will get her a big L.

This is what’s bothered me lately about her, identity politics is so stupid and only gets so much behind you.
That being said, I would love to see a debate between the two with trump just slinging mud and avoiding all topics while she hammered him on actual points.

Will not be voting for her in the democratic primary.

That being said, I would love to see a debate between the two with trump just slinging mud and avoiding all topics while she hammered him on actual points.

I think we saw that show already. All anyone remembers from Presidential debates are zingers. That's one area I'll give Hillary the nod on. She technically won the debates quite handily, as Trump pretty much winged them all. All anyone remembers though...

"...'Cause you'd be in jail.'"

Whoever goes up against Trump, better be quick witted and ready to essentially rap battle him. I don't think Warren is up to that task.

She used to be one of my favorite politicans. She used to be very good about pointing out how inept our financial regulators are and how they willingly let the 2big2fails get away with anything.

Now she's all identity politics, all the time.

Fuck that noise
Agree. Gtfo with that identity politics nonsense. It's reductionist, way too divise and most important it's not needed at all. Actually, it's counter productive because it turns a large amount of voters off.

Why can't the progressives just stand behind Sanders? He's almost entirely responsible for giving the progressive wing a platform. Money out politics, medicare for all, tuition free college, raising minimum wage, it was him that made those mainstream talking points.

I expect this kind of greatness out of placeboing again.

Back