Elections Elizabeth Warren likely is running for President

How sick would it be if she got on the primary stage and started chanting hey how are ya hey how are ya

She used to be one of my favorite politicans. She used to be very good about pointing out how inept our financial regulators are and how they willingly let the 2big2fails get away with anything.

Now she's all identity politics, all the time.

Fuck that noise

It will be hilarious to hear her pull the "It is because I am a Native American woman" excuse once she starts getting mocked by Trump, the media and voters.

First Native American candidate?
I say about time the original inhabitants got their turn to rule.

It's not our time...

Not with her.

Need a real native, we got our first in the Senate this year..

That's a good start for now.

We have time.

She used to be one of my favorite politicans. She used to be very good about pointing out how inept our financial regulators are and how they willingly let the 2big2fails get away with anything.

Now she's all identity politics, all the time.

Fuck that noise

That's really sad.. And it looks to be the marching orders that very money sent to 1 of the 2 political parties they run to control how people think.

Don't even worry about Trump. You think some of the minority candidates aren't gonna be all over this privileged white lady for prancing around as a Native American for political points? The field of candidates should thank Trump for opening that can of worms.
Prancing around as a Native American? She wasn't even the one who brought it up, it said it on one piece of paper from decades ago. Gotta love the right bitching identity politics, like pigs rolling in the mud.

Warren announces she will run. Not much to say other than in light of how bad she handled the Pocahontas Indian DNA issue Trump will eat her alive but I don't think she will get past Biden.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...y-committee-will-likely-run-in-2020/23630554/
You know Native American groups have asked the President not to use that term to describe Warren as they find it culturally/racially demeaning to them for anyone to use a noted figure from their culture as a punch-line / joke .

It is rather bad when the Dems cannot even find a candidate who voters find more appealing than Trump.

giphy.gif

Prancing around as a Native American? She wasn't even the one who brought it up, it said it on one piece of paper from decades ago.

She's brought it up multiple times, and has used it to her advantage. You really think Trump dug deep into her records to point out his criticism of her using it? LOL.

For fuck's sake, her ridiculous DNA test was another example of her trying to use it for political points.

Get a clue.

Prancing around as a Native American? She wasn't even the one who brought it up, it said it on one piece of paper from decades ago. Gotta love the right bitching identity politics, like pigs rolling in the mud.

I've heard her talk about it on several occasions. Her high cheek bones etc.

You know Native American groups have asked the President not to use that term to describe Warren as they find it culturally/racially demeaning to them for anyone to use a noted figure from their culture as a punch-line / joke .

That's Trump's main redeeming quality.. He isn't playing that weird pc public persona game.

Has someone done a 1/1024 joke yet?! Am I too late??

Last edited:
She already got scalped by a DNA test tho

I've heard her talk about it on several occasions. Her high cheek bones etc.
Maybe I'm wrong. I hadn't heard anything about it until Trump started calling her Pocahontas during the election, didn't seem relevant to her politics from what I heard then or seen since. Just feels like a way to discredit her without actually addressing politics.

She's white. She's not getting the nomination if Kamala Harris runs.

Trump will eat her alive? he couldnt even win the popular vote against Hillary of all people.

3 million Californian hipsters don't count for shit in the midwest where Clinton didn't bother campaigning and got roasted in fairly strong union democrat states.

And please don't talk about ending the electoral college. It's part of the reason smaller states don't up and leave the union. it gives more balance of power to the voters outside of the coasts.

It's not our time...

Not with her.

Need a real native, we got our first in the Senate this year..

That's a good start for now.

We have time.
You should have been able to track one down

Back