Elections Elizabeth Warren likely is running for President

I took a dna test last week
Let’s see if I’m more native Than her
I think my deodorant is

Trump will eat her alive? he couldnt even win the popular vote against Hillary of all people.

Ugh, great, let’s split the progressive vote six ways. Fantastic.

Trump will eat her alive? he couldnt even win the popular vote against Hillary of all people.
He will eat her alive. Her brand is destroyed. As unpopular as Trump is her synonymousness with this mob of disingenuous radical leftist identity trolls is even less so.
I looked that up in Merriam Webster, it says it's a word.

He will eat her alive. Her brand is destroyed. As unpopular as Trump is her synonymousness with this mob of disingenuous radical leftist identity trolls is even less so.
I looked that up in Merriam Webster, it says it's a word.
Wait do you pronounce the y
Golf clap

Liberals are obsessed with identity politics. I don't see how she will make it.

Ugh, great, let’s split the progressive vote six ways. Fantastic.

I get that she wants to help the country, but splitting the progressive vote isn't the way to do it. It's ok to cheer on from the sidelines or push the running back over the goal line. I like Sen. Warren, but I don't think she can stand up to President Trumps' bullying.

She really fucked up with her cultural appropriation. No way certain Dems in the primaries don't pounce on that.

The mob of resentment fueled race obsessed progressives are getting very close to turning on white women, predictably of course. Will be destroyed in primaries.

Better candidate than Hillary.

I think she's much worse. Hilary Clinton went to Yale, was a first lady, a Senator, then a Secretary of State. Love her or hate her, she had a wealth of experience to draw upon and I believe had proven that she had the kind of sharp intelligence necessary for high level jobs.

Warren went to Rutgers, worked mostly in academia, and then was a Senator. In her time in the public light she has not really proven to be savvy enough, in my opinion, to be the President.

I get that she wants to help the country, but splitting the progressive vote isn't the way to do it. It's ok to cheer on from the sidelines or push the running back over the goal line. I like Sen. Warren, but I don't think she can stand up to President Trumps' bullying.

Don't even worry about Trump. You think some of the minority candidates aren't gonna be all over this privileged white lady for prancing around as a Native American for political points? The field of candidates should thank Trump for opening that can of worms.

Pocahontas is too weird to win. This nasty women speech was really dorky.

First Native American candidate?
I say about time the original inhabitants got their turn to rule.

Isn’t there any decent policitans over there?

good_luck_morgan_freeman.gif

The mob of resentment fueled race obsessed progressives are getting very close to turning on white women, predictably of course. Will be destroyed in primaries.
Good thing she isn't white then

Back