Elections Elizabeth Warren likely is running for President

Ahi tienes razón, pero por lo menos todo el poder no está en la manos de que como 8 ciudades....Sin esa ley básicamente nadamas ahí que buscar los votos en California y New York. Y que de el resto de el pais?

Pues el resto del pais tiene la Constitucion el Senado y el Congreso que sirven como contrapeso.

Aunque el problema en si no es el electoral college, el problema en si es que los votos no se reparten de manera proporcional.

Si un estado vota 51-49 los votos del electoral college se deberian repartir de manera proporcional si un estado tiene 10 votos, se deberian ir 6 al ganador y 4 al perdedor. Pero a como esta la ley, si un estado va 51-49 o va 70-30 los votos se reparten todo para el ganador y nada para el perdedor no hay representacion proporcional.

LOL WTF?! Is that real? That would be fatal if you used by opposition in today's climate.

It's hard to tell. I don't see much color in the thing on the shelf, and the ends don't look pointy like the watermelon. If it happens to go viral, Warren better clear that shit up and show everyone what it actually is, because there is an undeniable likeness.

She doesnt stand a chance, there is so much to be used against her, to undermine her via her own words, attempts to claim minority victimhood...hell, even the very items in her own home is going to be her undoing.

eohiwu_D4V2vzik408wwwPlKudyGkR3dwF5MK7XOZ7g.jpg

Really? No one thought it would be a good idea to remove that before the video?

being an old white lady might not help her in the current DEM environment, Hillary didn't suffer as much due to her Husband's name recognition and b/c Trump was her opponent and said wild shit every day

I think she would do quite well at debates tho

I've been looking into it and it's looking like it's spreading all across the internet. One big headline and it's likely going viral. Bunch of people are saying they think it's some sort of black sambo figurine, in which we all know if it is there will be no explaining it away with the sharks smelling blood. She's going to have an impossible time trying to stick to politics with all of this stuff reflecting in her mirror.

Yeah, if anyone actually cares there is a story and even a clip of her stream with it above here at this link. You can see color on it and no it is NOT the one in the photo I posted eating a mellon but its still a black face item.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2019/01...kitchen-cabinet-during-live-instagram-stream/

It means that Trump isnt as popular as you guys think, it was an statistical anomaly. A few thousand voters here and there.

Since she won Cali by 3+ mil votes - one might say that her winning the popular vote was a statistical anomaly. I'm not a fan of Trump; but he was as/more popular than Hillary pretty much everywhere other than NY and Cali.

What you are saying was implied is just things you're inventing in your head. He

Do you have another explanation for the "I've met Bill and Hillary Clinton" bit at the end?

Do you have another explanation for the "I've met Bill and Hillary Clinton" bit at the end?

Goddammit, that wasn't supposed to get posted. That was left over from a reply that I ditched last night.

Anyways, he was clearly saying he never met Sanders during the CRM. And, yeah, it does seem like he's saying that he met Bill and Hillary during the CRM. But that isn't disproved by Lewis being in a photo with Sanders decades later.

Since she won Cali by 3+ mil votes - one might say that her winning the popular vote was a statistical anomaly. I'm not a fan of Trump; but he was as/more popular than Hillary pretty much everywhere other than NY and Cali.

Between Cali and NY you account for less than 1/5th of the US population if what you said was true then Trump wouldnt had lost the popular vote.

Between Cali and NY you account for less than 1/5th of the US population if what you said was true then Trump wouldnt had lost the popular vote.

Hey if you exclude the most populace states that make up the largest share of American GDP along with the most educated electorate Trump was way more popular than Hillary lol

She won other states, but those 2 states she won by nearly 6mil votes,

Hey if you exclude the most populace states that make up the largest share of American GDP along with the most educated electorate Trump was way more popular than Hillary lol

Not what I'm saying at all. But when she wins the popular vote by less than 2million votes while winning 2 states by nearly 6mil votes, you can't simply say that she was the most popular.

She was overwhelmingly more popular in a coupe of states - other than that she was viewed about the same as Trump.

Not what I'm saying at all. But when she wins the popular vote by less than 2million votes while winning 2 states by nearly 6mil votes, you can't simply say that she was the most popular.

She was overwhelmingly more popular in a coupe of states - other than that she was viewed about the same as Trump.

Of course you can because that's what popular means. You can say she wasn't more popular in certain states but and localities but in the US as a whole she was more popular which was reflected by her winning the popular vote.

She was more popular by 3M votes and a 2% margin

Ugh, great, let’s split the progressive vote six ways. Fantastic.
No worries, if history is any indication, the libertarian vote will triple again like it from 2012 to 2016 and their candidate will get 9 million votes in 2020.

Sad is that in 2013/2014 Warren was the progressive movement's number one choice. She decided to withhold her endorsement for Bernie when he was in a dead heat in her home state and now nobody in the Progressive movement wants anything to do with her.

Warren is the candidate who's polled the worst against Trump over the last few years and while most people in her situation would have done the Native American thing given the huge advantage in law school admissions declaring yourself a URM(Black, Mexican or Native specifically) people are going t
Feel free to point to 1 single poll on real clear politics that supports that claim.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/e.../republican_presidential_nomination-1452.html

This was 2011. Before the Bin Laden killing. Presidential cycles are 2 years. Very likely we will have Democratic candidates leading polls or being near the top of polls this year who'll decide not to run. In 2015 Biden decided not to run and was leading or doing well in polls most of that year.

No worries, if history is any indication, the libertarian vote will triple again like it from 2012 to 2016 and their candidate will get 9 million votes in 2020.

Do you really believe this will happen. The Libertarian vote is a metric of dissatisfaction with the Republican candidate much like the Greens are for the Dems. 1-2% is probably a more realistic expectation. If Libertarians get 10%, anyone(and I mean anyone) even Hillary would be able to beat Trump easily and she might be the least unlikeable person in the US.

And Trump won a lot of states by a large share too, whats your point?

Outside of the extreme red and blue states it was pretty even in the rest of the country.

Back