Elizabeth Warren has a "Meme team"

You can call them what you want. You have tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions of computer literate young males who have the ability to sway the entire world through the internet.
I cant say you aren't proud.

437189bf825891c10817e5e1c7a0c937--stupid-liberals-liberal-logic.jpg
Once again showing why memes are basically a canvass for people to make shit up.
https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...izabeth-warren-get-400000-teaching-one-class/
(cliffs: she got paid 200k a year to teach at the law school, which is entirely different from undergrad and the comparable private sector salary for her work/status would have been much higher).

Did you go to college?

She's being hip guys.

Obviously she is as youthful and exuberant as Hillary!!

Look out Trump!!
That is exactly what I was going to say-that she is trying to be hip. What a dumbass try hard. She is so transparent in how hard she has tried to sculpt her image and her stories. Too bad many of them are lies.

Once again showing why memes are basically a canvass for people to make shit up.
https://www.politifact.com/punditfa...izabeth-warren-get-400000-teaching-one-class/
(cliffs: she got paid 200k a year to teach at the law school, which is entirely different from undergrad and the comparable private sector salary for her work/status would have been much higher).

Did you go to college?

Well, there is plenty here to pick at. First, she did make $429 k from 2010-2011 for teaching. Whether it was one class, or ten, she is getting paid half a million dollars as a college professor. So, tell me how she understands the struggles of the rest of us. Also, there’s this: “She taught commercial law as a visiting professor for a year before accepting a tenured position in 1995.” Not many college professors are offered a tenured position after 1 year. Is she that fucking good? Doubt it. It takes an average of 5 years to get tenure, but more realistically, it is almost 10 years. Even the article cites the claim of 400k for one class as half true. She taught two classes and worked on a chapter in a book. However you want to look at this, she was paid an exorbitant amount of money for two semesters and a book chapter, which she also gets royalties on. She is a wealthy bitch that tries to sell herself as one of the working class.

Well, there is plenty here to pick at. First, she did make $429 k from 2010-2011 for teaching. Whether it was one class, or ten, she is getting paid half a million dollars as a college professor. So, tell me how she understands the struggles of the rest of us. Also, there’s this: “She taught commercial law as a visiting professor for a year before accepting a tenured position in 1995.” Not many college professors are offered a tenured position after 1 year. Is she that fucking good? Doubt it. It takes an average of 5 years to get tenure, but more realistically, it is almost 10 years. Even the article cites the claim of 400k for one class as half true. She taught two classes and worked on a chapter in a book. However you want to look at this, she was paid an exorbitant amount of money for two semesters and a book chapter, which she also gets royalties on. She is a wealthy bitch that tries to sell herself as one of the working class.
While I think she's a much better choice than Trump, I'm still pulling for her to lose the primary based on a lot of what you're getting at here. I think that artificiality is what makes memes like that so problematic. They have a modicum of truth so even if you fact check and prove it's misleading, it doesn't matter to the diehards who already hated her and it misleads the casuals who aren't going to follow up.

Bragging about memes is just bragging about fake news essentially. Truth is both sides suck at memes, one side is just less capable of a productive dialogue and have to resort to simple false images that require minimal reading or thought.

Oh man I hope this is true as the laughs are going to be endless.

23pf2p.jpg

<Lmaoo>

Not her arena and she'd be an obvious imposter trying to play the meme game. She's not cool, witty or aware enough to play that game and we know it. Be true to thine self, or people will penalize you. If she manufactured just one meme it should be along the lines of :

Yeah, I'm 135% insecure dork, but 300% more capable politician than Trump.

Own your shit and quit pandering to the wokesters who make up a miniscule percentage of your voter base while you're at it. And just like that her numbers would skyrocket. Bank on that.

WHo we talking about here? Im a Bernie guy myself but I have my doubts on if a single one of these people can beat trump. We have a half retarded electorate and these morons in the primary are all trying to outwoke one another and giving the republicans all they need to absolutely light up whoever wins in the general. FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGALS !!!!! FUck YEA IMA TAKE YOUR GUN !!!!! FELONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTES !!!! Im sitting at home pulling out my hair like jesus christ dudes you are going to have to win some states in the middle of the country lets not completely cripple ourselves before we even get out of the gate . Every one of these people should get off twitter watch nothing but fox news and listen to all the shit the morons in this country get bent out of shape over and figure out ways to steal some of those people. Democrats and progressives got no place to go , but half the right wingers in this country arent really right wingers .

Yeah, cause it's so country bumpkin and moronic to get bent out of shape over the things these wacko marxists are proposing whilst calling everyone not as 'woke' as them nazi homophobic misogynists who should be fired and locked away.

The left has lost their already warped minds. Sick people.

Did you go to college?

Hahaha. You're reaching big time.

You must also believe shes 1/1000000 Cherokee? Which is how she got her job ripping off students while brainwashing them with leftist bullshit ....Shes a fraud like all of them.

Politifiction is another tool of the left wing propaganda machine. They lie blatantly and unintelligent sheep believe them.

You're missing the joke/point by such a wide margin that you're actually managing to illustrate the punchline by being at the unfunny, joke-missing, "left can't meme" center of it.
Heh.

It's not the weapon of choice that's the joke, it's her side's complete ineptitude at wielding it.

Considering that right wingers' idea of "memes" are a false image macros with 52 pt Impact font, this irony could be spread with a butter knife.

Yeah, you know ineptitude lmao.

Considering that right wingers

If you just took the time you spent thinking and whining about those evil right wingers, you could actually accomplish something like learn a new skill or something. God, it's like a broken record. Every time I see your SN you're whining about conservatives.

Did you go to college?
lol, you actually think I made that meme, dumb dumb? smh
You actually took from my message that I was saying you made it?
I really don't know what else to say other than you're clearly dumb as nails, clearly have never been in a college classroom, and are proving my point fantastically about how many IQ points are required to copy-pasta incorrect memes around the web for whatever odd little reason pleases the walnut that is your mind.

Like really, of all the behavioral possibilities that the universe could have put together for your lump of cells, what the hell made you so keen for celebrating retardation?

This does seem stupid and juvenile, but it's not a dumb move. It doesn't cost anything when compared to ad space, and it's an effective marketing tool.

That being said I wouldn't vote for Warren and the whole meme thing reeks of Idiocracy.

She's way too corny to get involved in the meme wars.

tenor.gif

Ya know shes a decent candidate and right on almost everything except the border and guns ..... But you guys have memed her into absurdity and I think you are right about how it plays out

Speak for yourself. She wants to take away my private insurance which affects millions and millions of us far more than arguments over identity politics. Fuck her.

You actually took from my message that I was saying you made it?
I really don't know what else to say other than you're clearly dumb as nails, clearly have never been in a college classroom, and are proving my point fantastically about how many IQ points are required to copy-pasta incorrect memes around the web for whatever odd little reason pleases the walnut that is your mind.

Like really, of all the behavioral possibilities that the universe could have put together for your lump of cells, what the hell made you so keen for celebrating retardation?

Ouch. Never in my life have I been so viciously torn apart on the internet.

Senator Warren would be pleased to know she has guys like you defending her honour so vehemently. The brutal thrashing you just gave me will serve notice to others who frequent the WR that attacks on Senator Warren will not go unpunished.

looool smh, you thought I made the meme, that's why you asked if I went to college or not, now you're trying to backpedal. Real weak stuff bro.

Back