Elizabeth Warren has a "Meme team"

Speak for yourself. She wants to take away my private insurance which affects millions and millions of us far more than arguments over identity politics. Fuck her.

Fuck me too I also want to take away your private insurance .... But im not real big on identity politics either

Fuck me too I also want to take away your private insurance .... But im not real big on identity politics either

Good luck, my man. Perhaps look into better employment with great employer provided insurance and your stance may change.

If you just took the time you spent thinking and whining about those evil right wingers, you could actually accomplish something like learn a new skill or something. God, it's like a broken record. Every time I see your SN you're whining about conservatives.

Who are you?

Ouch. Never in my life have I been so viciously torn apart on the internet.

Senator Warren would be pleased to know she has guys like you defending her honour so vehemently. The brutal thrashing you just gave me will serve notice to others who frequent the WR that attacks on Senator Warren will not go unpunished.

looool smh, you thought I made the meme, that's why you asked if I went to college or not, now you're trying to backpedal. Real weak stuff bro.
No.
I asked because both you and the meme, regardless of creator, show a complete lack of understanding for what Law School is vs the cost of undergrad for regular students at places across the country. (I know it's really fucking hard for you to understand, but when people post memes, other people assume the poster is endorsing the idea of the meme, not claiming to have created it)

Law school is a 50k+ a year specialty training system for high earning graduate students.
Undergrad is something that can be taught in community colleges and for people of many intellectual abilities with basic credits costing as little as a few hundred dollars.

So I ask again: have you ever set foot in a college classroom?
If you had any ability to show I actually thought you made the meme, you'd have highlighted my words by now. But you can't because it doesn't exist, not that words are your strong suit in the first place.

Last edited:
Another tactical error by the left, this time by Warren. The fact that the left can't meme and policies that most people can't get behind will not go well for her. I'd give her about a month or 2 before her meme team gets disbanded.

Her team is about to get 4chan'd.

Leftists can't meme for shit 99% of the time. So this is not going to end well.
The left used to have the meme advantage under Obama but things have changed since. In general the American left has been largely unable to fill the massive hole that Obama left behind when he left office. They can't find someone who is charismatic and able to bring together a coalition of moderates and progressives. Now we have a field of less charismatic politicians, many of whom are nobodies but even among the noteworthy candidates they're representative of this or that segment of the left without being able to create that wider coalition that Obama was able to.

They make stuff like this

Her team is about to get 4chan'd.
Btw these guys aren't officially affiliated with Warren's campaign.
Misha Leybovich, an M.I.T. engineer and start-up guy, wants to change that. His vision starts with an eight-page emoji-laden Google document titled, “Warren’s Meme Team Plan: Saving the Nation With Selfies and Memes.” “The right understands the importance of memes: They approach it like war,” he writes.
Mr. Leybovich, who says he has spoken to the Warren campaign about memes and also applied for its deputy chief technology officer position, is optimistic that the right infrastructure and coordination can make Warren plans like a wealth tax and universal child care into base-rallying content. There’s some thin precedent for this. Mr. Leybovich cited the tens of thousands of selfies Senator Warren takes with supporters at rallies as an indicator that the campaign has learned to tap into and energize its supporters’ enthusiasm online. The selfies are a natural fit, but there’s also something inherently cringe-y about an organized campaign to spark and capture the millennial and Gen Z meme magic. That tends to work only organically.
https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/11/01/opinion/democrats-2020-election-online.html

but why and how? the left cant meme....

The left used to have the meme advantage under Obama but things have changed since. In general the American left has been largely unable to fill the massive hole that Obama left behind when he left office. They can't find someone who is charismatic and able to bring together a coalition of moderates and progressives. Now we have a field of less charismatic politicians, many of whom are nobodies but even among the noteworthy candidates they're representative of this or that segment of the left without being able to create that wider coalition that Obama was able to.
The left had a huge start out of the gates during the neocon/evangelicon shit show of the W admin; Jon Stewart and many, many others did great with that material, and IMO memes track with comedy regarding who's "winning" the humor war.

That said, the right's memes during Obama reflected their gross xenophobia too much and wasn't designed for chuckles, but for fear-mongering, unlike the cracks Stewart took at W etc. Obama wasn't clownish, and the right's memes suffered because of that as well.

Currently, the left's policy proposals/points of conversation are losing people's will to progress, and are easily mocked. Trump is clownish, so the left should be finding good material, however they are now reacting to him as the right reacted to Obama, too serious and trying to spread fear, sounding desperate when laughing at Trump.

Also Trump is affable, like W was, and is not as seriously deranged, so he entertains people more instead of mostly terrifying them like W.

I could distill this and come back with a TLDR at some point, just kinda thinking about it at a meta level for the first time honestly.

Thanks @Kafir-kun for clearing up the status of this "meme team" as unofficial, I had little doubt.

While I think she's a much better choice than Trump, I'm still pulling for her to lose the primary based on a lot of what you're getting at here. I think that artificiality is what makes memes like that so problematic. They have a modicum of truth so even if you fact check and prove it's misleading, it doesn't matter to the diehards who already hated her and it misleads the casuals who aren't going to follow up.

Bragging about memes is just bragging about fake news essentially. Truth is both sides suck at memes, one side is just less capable of a productive dialogue and have to resort to simple false images that require minimal reading or thought.

I think they both suck in terms of twisting facts to make a point.

I hate trump, but I certainly don’t care for warren, sanders, or anyone else in this upcoming election. South Park got it so right in their giant douche vs turd sandwich episode from many years ago.

I think they both suck in terms of twisting facts to make a point.

I hate trump, but I certainly don’t care for warren, sanders, or anyone else in this upcoming election. South Park got it so right in their giant douche vs turd sandwich episode from many years ago.
I love Bernie but I'm not a fan of Warren with her senseless lies. Both are way better than Hillary just based on platform. I'd say this is a much better election than 2016. That is unless we get Biden in the general election and then it's 2016 all over again.

I love Bernie but I'm not a fan of Warren with her senseless lies. Both are way better than Hillary just based on platform. I'd say this is a much better election than 2016. That is unless we get Biden in the general election and then it's 2016 all over again.

see, I hate this election because I can’t find anyone I even remotely I like.

Used by both sides

Republicans never quote Politifiction. Politifiction shoots down Republican opinion or other times fact with hack out of context manipulation or twisting of truth. According to politifiction Republicans lie 90 pct of the time while their Democrat bosses only like 10 pct. It's like Saddam winning 99 pct of the vote.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back