Elizabeth Warren has a "Meme team"

her official plan is to tax:

big banks
large corporations
ultra wealthy

she never says who falls into those categories because she doesnt know yet so uses words that CNN and other networks pick up on.

Im way too smart for this world
you play FSP on console. No you're not.

I can see this shrill old lady who pushes the wage gap hoax, demonizes white people and cops regularly and makes 400k teaching twice a week in a ivy league school she got into by lying about her ancestry as appealing to everyday folks and winning the general.

Leftists can't meme for shit 99% of the time. So this is not going to end well.

Good luck against 4 Chan (AkA Russia) Warren.

Yeah god what sort of political loser uses memes to express their views
:rolleyes:

Generation Z. The largest demographic on the up and coming close to Millennial's.

You can thank Globalists for creating this generation of internet addicted, autistic kids.

Yeah she definitely is way behind the right wing when it comes to having an army of incels to savagely burn the opposition. Gonna be a slaughter.

You can call them what you want. You have tens of thousands, hundreds of thousands, millions of computer literate young males who have the ability to sway the entire world through the internet.

Makes sense, the depth of political discourse for the lowest common denominator is through memes. It's a perfect example of what's wrong with political engagement in this country.

Globalists created this mess. These younger generation of kids have mastered the internet, hacking, you name it. IT is what it is.

3a68ag.jpg
Pretty sure they had guns and it didn't make much of a difference.

Not that I agree with her on gun control.

Her Meme Team is a sub division of her Plan Clan.

There's only one democratic presidential candidate who can beat Trump on both the debate stage and in the battleground states. If the primary voters get it wrong they will only have themselves to blame. Again.
This. Bernie is the only person who will go toe to toe with trump.

Don't mind brackis. He's just arguing with himself again.
That’s exactly how I see it. He comes into threads throwing straw men no one talked about previously and tears them down thinking he’s got a victory. He’s schizophrenic or something. He reminds me of @sloppiepie.

I think it is just shitposters but...
images
The op was written under the premise this twitter user reps Warren's "meme team".

I'm 90%+ convinced, from the meme tweet posted, it's as you surmised a "sgitposter" however the replies in this thread in the war room are replying as if the op's premise is correct.

Maybe a mod could request a thread title change. Or at least a factual dive into the veracity.

TLDR: I don't think this is an official Warren campaign effort, but the WR has been duped, and there lies the difference that it makes here.

**edit**
Shoutout to the '02 accountwith less than 40 posts @-sin- who's scoping this thread.

There's only one democratic presidential candidate who can beat Trump on both the debate stage and in the battleground states. If the primary voters get it wrong they will only have themselves to blame. Again.

WHo we talking about here? Im a Bernie guy myself but I have my doubts on if a single one of these people can beat trump. We have a half retarded electorate and these morons in the primary are all trying to outwoke one another and giving the republicans all they need to absolutely light up whoever wins in the general. FREE HEALTHCARE FOR ILLEGALS !!!!! FUck YEA IMA TAKE YOUR GUN !!!!! FELONS SHOULD BE ABLE TO VOTES !!!! Im sitting at home pulling out my hair like jesus christ dudes you are going to have to win some states in the middle of the country lets not completely cripple ourselves before we even get out of the gate . Every one of these people should get off twitter watch nothing but fox news and listen to all the shit the morons in this country get bent out of shape over and figure out ways to steal some of those people. Democrats and progressives got no place to go , but half the right wingers in this country arent really right wingers .

Yeah god what sort of political loser uses memes to express their views
:rolleyes:

I was gonna say, the irony is so thick it could clog a Blue Whale heart.

You're missing the joke/point by such a wide margin that you're actually managing to illustrate the punchline by being at the unfunny, joke-missing, "left can't meme" center of it.
Heh.

It's not the weapon of choice that's the joke, it's her side's complete ineptitude at wielding it.

You're missing the joke/point by such a wide margin that you're actually managing to illustrate the punchline by being at the unfunny, joke-missing, "left can't meme" center of it.
Heh.

It's not the weapon of choice that's the joke, it's her side's complete ineptitude at wielding it.
Do you have any evidence that this twitter handle is an official Warren campaign meme team?

Does anybody?

Leftists can't meme for shit 99% of the time. So this is not going to end well.
Puffing out your chest so proud of idiotic bias?
Passionate hard-left and hard-right groups both attract most strong memers from the ranks of computer savvy young goobers. It's centrist normies who suck at memes, but you just can't help yourself with your one-trick parrot mind.

Back