Social Elites have a suicide pact.

Families in the developed West should be having more kids if anything, not fewer. What we need are fewer cars.

Or how about we don't impose communist levels of control over people's familial lives?
I agree people in the West, Japan, South Korea and other devolped countries should be having more children.

Families in the developed West should be having more kids if anything, not fewer.
This is a sensible opinion that is seemingly increasingly rare among millennials and zoomers.

The population pyramids for many Western nations seems unfortunate. As an anecdote, in my community there are far too many elders and not nearly enough able-bodied youth to fill the positions available in critical roles (especially healthcare and education). Obviously it won't be everyone's experience, but locally we've experienced a rapid collapse of social services in the span of about 5 years.

They're right that there's too many people. I don't think mass genocide is the answer or anything but 8 fucking billion is far too much.

According to who?

Look up China's and India's population. Those two countries are pretty close to 3 of the 8 billion.

The rest of the world is doing fine. Those two countries alone should be the concern, but practically every other pooulation-control scheme is related to everywhere else BUT China and India.

According to who?

Look up China's and India's population. Those two countries are pretty close to 3 of the 8 billion.

The rest of the world is doing fine. Those two countries alone should be the concern, but practically every other pooulation-control scheme is related to everywhere else BUT China and India.

China’s population is almost peaking and set to start declining in the next few years.

If you study demographics (like I do), you will know that “overpopulation” isn’t really a problem at all for this century.

Families in the developed West should be having more kids if anything, not fewer. What we need are fewer cars.

Or how about we don't impose communist levels of control over people's familial lives?

It’s imperfect and impossible to implement as I’ve said. If I were lord supreme of the world I’d rule fairly and kindly though. I’m just spitballing, it’s not something I’m actually hoping for.

Anyone know how to talk people into committing suicide? Just asking for a friend.

coudn't hurt to try glueing a pair of headphones onto them and then playing some Nickelback. you probably wouldnt even have to do much convincing at all.

China’s population is almost peaking and set to start declining in the next few years.

If you study demographics (like I do), you will know that “overpopulation” isn’t really a problem at all for this century.

Oh I know its not a problem, but to the elites it is.

Always thought the 1960s overpopulation theory would eventually justify mass genocide on a scale never seen before.

Makes me very nervous about all of the biologically engineered viruses being manufactured in laps across the world.

Covid was just a bad cold, mostly deadly to those already in poor health. But what if something more... diobolical.... is airborne and very easily transmissible gets 'leaked' with a 60%, 70%, or even 90% fatality rate?

That 8 billion world population number would drop off significantly, especially in massive metropolitan areas across the world.

Explains how the Davos elites are all Malthusians.

Just uploaded yesterday. Talks about mass starvation we could be seeing in September particularly in Africa and the Middle East.

According to who?

According to the state of the environment, the deforestation, the plastics in the oceans etc etc.

We've got double the population we had 50 years ago, do you think that's sustainable?

According to the state of the environment, the deforestation, the plastics in the oceans etc etc.

Sources for the vast majority of plastics in the Ocean - China, India, & Brazil.

They straight up don't give a flying fuck about the environmental regulations of the rest of the world.

As for desforestation, that's bullshit. 30 years ago environmentalist propaganda was claiming 20 square miles of forests were being cut down every day. If that was true the world would be out of trees.

As a former OTR truck driver that's driven all over the continental USA, trust me, we have more than enough forests, and even areas that are prone to wildfire (usually in states run by enviromentalists) are doing jack shit to protect their forests.

Back