Social Elites have a suicide pact.

not-surprised.gif

Can’t happen soon enough..
Going to listen to that entire podcast, seems like an interesting guy..

Last edited:
Well, there’s probably at least a piece of most elites that are psychopathic; you kind of have to be to be the best or the most important person in your field. Doesn’t surprise me to hear that they believe in some weird stuff.

Well, there’s probably at least a piece of most elites that are psychopathic; you kind of have to be to be the best or the most important person in your field. Doesn’t surprise me to hear that they believe in some weird stuff.

Most where probably bloodlined into their position of power..what makes them psychopaths is the message they have been given from birth about their superiority…

They're right that there's too many people. I don't think mass genocide is the answer or anything but 8 fucking billion is far too much.

I'll be honest man - there needs to be a 2 child limit for familiies. I know it's an unpopular viewpoint, and I know I'm not a parent and therefore my opinion will be skewed but I genuinely believe that there's no need whatsoever for any parent to have more than 2 children. You've experienced parenthood, conception, childbirth etc and the kid has a playmate until they have their own friends.

That's it. No need for anymore.

I'll be honest man - there needs to be a 2 child limit for familiies. I know it's an unpopular viewpoint, and I know I'm not a parent and therefore my opinion will be skewed but I genuinely believe that there's no need whatsoever for any parent to have more than 2 children. You've experienced parenthood, conception, childbirth etc and the kid has a playmate until they have their own friends.

For sure, that'd be a good way of slowly lowering the population as a lot of people would have zero or one.

I say 4.

Truth is many people have no kids or 1.

I think it would be better if people weren’t allowed to procreate with more than one person though. Not saying you have to stay with someone you have kids with or anything like that, but once you have a person you parent with, that’s it. No kids with anyone else. It would make them think a lot harder about who they have kids with and would naturally lead to fewer kids but more stable homes. It’s imperfect and unenforceable in any way, but whatever.

how do you enforce a suicide pact? violators cant be sued.

It's not a suicide pact because they aren't the ones they want gone, it's more like a genocide pact. Might actually work though, considering how many people will go along with fucking anything as long as the person telling them to do it is an "expert".

Last edited:

Families in the developed West should be having more kids if anything, not fewer. What we need are fewer cars.
I say 4.

I think it would be better if people weren’t allowed to procreate with more than one person though. Not saying you have to stay with someone you have kids with or anything like that, but once you have a person you parent with, that’s it. No kids with anyone else. It would make them think a lot harder about who they have kids with and would naturally lead to fewer kids but more stable homes. It’s imperfect and unenforceable in any way, but whatever.
Or how about we don't impose communist levels of control over people's familial lives?

I say 4.

So you want to let the government decide how many children people can get

Back