Social Elites have a suicide pact.

Its concerning how popular and mainstream calls for human depopulation are today. Otherwise apparently sane people effectively calling for the culling of the global poor. Fucking disgraceful.
This is exactly what comes to mind with regards to abortion… advocates don’t even hide it anymore, they just come straight out and say they don’t want poor criminals being born.

I'll be honest man - there needs to be a 2 child limit for familiies. I know it's an unpopular viewpoint, and I know I'm not a parent and therefore my opinion will be skewed but I genuinely believe that there's no need whatsoever for any parent to have more than 2 children. You've experienced parenthood, conception, childbirth etc and the kid has a playmate until they have their own friends.

That's it. No need for anymore.
I have more than two. How do I decide which ones to get rid of?

Mmm nah.

Supreme ruler of everything everywhere.

World President

Global Emperor

Something like that.
proxy-image

That is according to Dr Patrick Moore, former Greenpeace President.
Here is a 5 minute video where he discusses this.
He talks about how Greenpeace is anti-human, and how they support getting rid of lots of the world's population.
https://odysee.com/@BlackLabMedia:8/Dr-Patrick-Moore-Elites:6

Moore still claims his long past presidency of Greenpeace Canada as his relevance?
His role as a corporate "consultant" and speaker for industries such as agrochemical, mining, logging and PVC manufacturing has now gone on for a hell of a lot longer than the 5 years he was in Greenpeace back in the early '80s.

Does anyone actually believe the "elites" chat about committing mass suicide in between bottles of expensive champagne?

So.... what do you propose to fix this?

Release a few viruses?
Make free drugs that secretly neuter men and women in poor countries?
Social engineering for young kids to sterilize themselves?

I'm not sure what the answer is, but finding some way of encouraging people to have less kids.

I'm thinking the answer will be imposed upon us, and we're not going to like it.

At all.

Well at some point there'd be a tipping point where it has to. Hopefully it never gets to that stage but what if you get to 15 billion people? 20 billion?

Does anyone actually believe the "elites" chat about committing mass suicide in between bottles of expensive champagne?

I wonder if it's the same "Elites" that encourage mass immigration, since population growth is a simple recipe for economic growth, even if the benefits are predominantly distributed upwards and the poor are worse off.
Seems contradictory.

China’s population is almost peaking and set to start declining in the next few years.

If you study demographics (like I do), you will know that “overpopulation” isn’t really a problem at all for this century.

I see what you were saying and I can't disagree with it but on the other hand we do have way too many people in this planet already it's just ridiculous... all we do is pollute and destroy everything. I think there should be less people and we should be having enough kids to sustain less people.

I'll be honest man - there needs to be a 2 child limit for familiies. I know it's an unpopular viewpoint, and I know I'm not a parent and therefore my opinion will be skewed but I genuinely believe that there's no need whatsoever for any parent to have more than 2 children. You've experienced parenthood, conception, childbirth etc and the kid has a playmate until they have their own friends.

That's it. No need for anymore.

Dang, and people are concerned about conservatives.
I'm glad your not the law.

I wonder if it's the same "Elites" that encourage mass immigration, since population growth is a simple recipe for economic growth, even if the benefits are predominantly distributed upwards and the poor are worse off.
Seems contradictory.

Who are the "elites" that encourage mass immigration? I'm lost.

This is exactly what comes to mind with regards to abortion… advocates don’t even hide it anymore, they just come straight out and say they don’t want poor criminals being born.
Provide social programs for impoverished communities and ensure people receive a living wage for their labor? No. It's cheaper and more expedient to terminate human life.

And of course that attitude only ever applies to the poor. The wealthy are exempt from being encouraged to sterilize themselves and sacrifice their progeny for the planet.

Anyone know how to talk people into committing suicide? Just asking for a friend.
Scaring sheeple about a common flu to the point they mask up for 3 years…. Including by themselves in the car, in their house where they fear any and everything and vote for a the party that created the fear and is focused on creating a center of truth…

Who are the "elites" that encourage mass immigration? I'm lost.

Mostly the political and corporate leaders of every country that otherwise has negative population growth.
Or the Jews.
Depending on your preference for news or bigoted CTs.

It's not a suicide pact because they aren't the ones they want gone, it's more like a genocide pact. Might actually work though, considering how many people will go along with fucking anything as long as the person telling them to do it is an "expert".
That's what pushing pansexuality is all about...

Back