Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted calling it a "coup attempt."

no shit, dumbass, what do you think has been happening since the election?
Actually Kinzinger has always said trump was a grifter. He was one of the republicans who was not buying into trumps stolen election bullshit, lets be fair here.

According to the rumors and from what I’ve been hearing,Trump could be indicted on the charges of treason, sedition, and terrorism. Trump will most likely be sentenced to three consecutive life sentences! Folsom State Prison has offered to be his ward, numerous inmates have said Trump would be very popular behind bars, they said he would be considered a pawg!

upload

upload

Perfect drink for all you Trumpbots this morning...

tumblr_medg9umCg51qft92go1_500.gif
@AnGrYcRoW

According to the rumors and from what I’ve been hearing,Trump could be indicted on the charges of treason, sedition, and terrorism. Trump will most likely be sentenced to three consecutive life sentences! Folsom State Prison has offered to be his ward, numerous inmates have said Trump would be very popular behind bars, they said he would be considered a pawg!

upload

upload

<{Heymansnicker}>

UK prime minister: "I unreservedly condemn" Trump's incitement of protesters

"In so far as he encouraged people to go to Congress, and in so far as the President has consistently cast doubt on the outcome of a free and fair election, I believe that to be completely wrong," Boris Johnson said in a press conference."

(17) UK prime minister: "I unreservedly condemn" Trump's incitement of protesters (cnn.com)

Unca Boris ain't happy. This is like when you set your homie up with that peach of a job and he keeps talking about his d1ck size throughout.

Haha, so funny that despite all the talk of twitter banning him until after the inauguration, let alone FOREVER. Good message, and as he said, we only just getting started.

To bring up my point from the other thread, and to keep this thread going.

They believe their election was stolen, not just a career criminal resisting arrest being killed and cops are bad.

This is going to be a fucked up year(s).

As I stated weeks ago, as Rudy stated last night. Give them the audit of ballots (not just recount totals) and machines they are requesting. If they are wrong, they look like fucking idiots. If they are right, the election was stolen and people need to be in jail. The left is not willing to bet Trump and his team are idiots.

That would have prevented yesterday. It could have been done weeks ago. It is trying to be done in multiple state (tho counties like Maricopa, Fulton, and Wayne have resisted).

If the left is so confident, let them look like fools. I thought the democrats did look like fools yesterday, prior to fringe anarchists putting a sour note on 100's of thousands of peaceful protesters. When it was stated how single people, mostly democrats, and RINOs over stepped their own constitutions to make backend deals. Then coupled with evidence, yet to be proven wrong, or illegible voters.

But it is not going away, and if it is not resolved one way or the other, there is going to be worse than an incited rioter/protester being killed. 100k+ people DID take the capital yesterday. If they wanted to, far worse could have happened.[/QUOTE]

and here it is. As he says, "over the next 10 days".. referencing the potential 10 day investigation. Time Stamped, starts around 7:45.

That is why you have 100+ millionaires like @mikelindell and @patrickbyrne investing millions into stuff like this

isnt this what liberal want? They went on for 2 months now, begging for this. LET them look like idiots. But they won't, because they are scared

as an aside, i think any sherbro can appreciate people way beyond our point of views like Trump (1-2 billion), and 100+ millionaires like Byrne and Lindelloing against people like Bezos, Gates, Zucker, and Musk, and Apple. (for this, keep in mind, who is making their record profits since COVID? Every one of them.) Lightweights trying to take the HW crown.

Back