Elections Election Fraud update V.2 - more evidence?

Fuck being out of likes. How can we call ourselves a democracy when sherdog censors who and when I can like someone. Thanks OBAMA

The Globalist Mods limited likes and erased the existing ones because conservative posters were smashing libs with likes and Trump would have won the election more bigly

just like yahoo comments

[youtube video with laser eyes]

The 1st amendment grants me the right to freely assemble next to Pence and look at that fuckers notes.

Democracy will not be maintained unless I cannot watch for chinese interference while he pees.

Update!

The rioters have now occupied the capitol and the National Guard is on the way according to Politico. Tear gas used in the Rotunda! Congress members told to use their gas masks!

Somewhere, Pres. Putin is laughing his @$$ off. You can thank the Pres. Trump and his enablers for all of this.

Update!

Crowd now trying to break down doors into the House chamber. The Chaplain is now leading members in prayer!

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, a Republican from Illinois, tweeted calling it a "coup attempt."

no shit, dumbass, what do you think has been happening since the election?

Update!

Shots fired! Shots Fired! INSIDE of the Capitol building!

I don't have links because the info is coming in so quickly, please excuse me for this.

Back