Elbow Pain

#1 possibly need to rethink volume/frequency/intensity of your pressing workouts
#2 if it's a joint pain then glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM/Fish Oil been fantastic at keeping my joints dandy....esp after heavy lifting+grippers/bending/levering
#3 if it's tendinitis then give cissus quadrangularis....crucial at keeping my tendons in tip top shape after heavy lifting and grippers.....noticed a big difference since i been using it....get powder form...

Man, this whole "health" thing is gonna put me in the poor house.

Multi + Protien + Fish Piss + ZMA + Cissus + Triflex = second fecking mortgage.

occasionally I'll overextend my elbow during boxing training, and it'll hurt and crack, but it goes away, glucosamine has helped a little bit as well...

Try out the Supp. Cissus Rx. Friggen insane on helping rebuild tendons and ligaments. Trust me, I thought it was B.S until i tried it. Also A nice dose of Synthovial7 or Hyaloronic Acid did wonders for my elbows. Check them out online. They work great IMO.

I need to give hyaloronic acid a try to see if it will help me with knee. Heard good things about it also. SAMe also had things about it in helping with joint pain.

I like to visualize whatever is ailing me as healing..it might not work and i try to be realistic...and do try all available means...but its workded for me everytime from everything from gastroetntrinits, shoulder pain, and a host of other ailments...I do; relax (5min)+vis to ambient electronic song (7-10min) 1-2x/day...evne if i can't stay+ the resto fo the day for that 10 min i know i'm healing...give it six weeks before you say fuck it....

Back