• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International El Salvador brutal crackdown on crime

El Salvador got the highest murder rate in the world. If only more countries begin treating murderers and criminals in smiliar manner.

Maybe then we, too, can have the highest murder rate in the world?

Not sure where you're going with that lol.

Brutal crackdowns always lead to peace.

It's part of the reason there is no violence anymore.
Might not lead to peace but at least pieces of shit who get caught are punished. Something is better than nothing.

An authoritarian dream. As long as the government doesn't mind stripping the rights of everyone away, they can imprison anyone they want.
As long as they have gang tats all over their body.

El Salvador is a shithole that supplies the us with some of the most violent criminals we have. Fuckhead ms13 punks and barrio18 bitches are evil and I have no issue with their treatment in this system. The unfortunate thing is that the ones not caught in this net will flood to the us to terrorize citizens here
Have you ever been there? Of course not. I have, more than once. It's a developing country but it's not a "shithole ". The majority are honest hardworking people who despise the gangs themselves

Have you ever been there? Of course not. I have, more than once. It's a developing country but it's not a "shithole ". The majority are honest hardworking people who despise the gangs themselves
In any society, it is between 1% to 2% of the population committing the vast majority of the serious crime. Criminological studies have found this. Immobilizing or otherwise disposing of this criminal fraction will solve crime almost anywhere that has even a half-functioning government.

Who would ever suggest there would be anything sinister about an uber-harsh regime of highly regimented soldiers doing the bidding of a great leader?

This shit is literally why you have guns in America, and yet the pro-gun guys are...

for this kind of corruption?

Who whistled, and why did you follow?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/apr/19/el-faro-el-salvador-moves-nayib-bukele

You literally have media moving countries due to curtailing of the lack of freedom of press.

What would the El Salvadoran Tucker Carlson do?

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-n...resident-nayib-bukele-crime-crackdown-police/

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/06/el-salvador-president-bukele-human-rights-crisis/

But this is really really good, right?

Because he's telling you he's only hitting the nasties?

Yeah well.

It's good, so long as you're perfectly on side with the army-- I mean, government.

Some people here are sheltered af from the ugly part of town. I suspect most of those siding with the criminals never visited other countries or failed states. I don’t agree with suspending rights of citizens even temporarily but in very specific occasions on criminals in country like this it’s worth it for a reset.

Some people here are sheltered af from the ugly part of town. I suspect most of those siding with the criminals never visited other countries or failed states. I don’t agree with suspending rights of citizens even temporarily but in very specific occasions on criminals in country like this it’s worth it for a reset.

What's to stop innocent people from being labelled criminals, though?

Anything?

People who pose a slight nuisance?

You don't think it matters, because you're assured these are all criminals?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back