El Cucuy scaring Dana 3 times!

Honestly both guys are among my top 5 favorites

Dream fight

Take those goddamn sunglasses off you fucking idiot
GenuineOrdinaryGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

That shit is so silly. Like Dana could do anything if they decided to fight.

I think Dana knows more stories then us ehem... has a reason for the jumpiness.

Tony would make a great champ. Huge Khabib fan, but he just doesnt fight enough
Tony fought once in 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Khabib fought 2017 (1x), 2018(2x) & 2019 (1x).

So ... Think again buddy

Khabib Bless

Only Jon Jones has more UFC wins and and also a higher UFC win percentage than Tony. Only Jon, Tony and Anderson have began their UFC careers 15-1 or better, 2 of those 3 guys have failed USADA testing. Quite remarkable on Tony's behalf actually. Khabib and Usman at 12-0 and 11-0 have an opportunity to equal that mark, but Tony will also have an opportunity to pin an "L" on at least 1 of those guys.

WHOOOOOOoo!!!
Khabib, Silva, Royce and Usman are the only fighters to start their UFC career 10-0 in the UFC octagon.

Silva 14-0 UFC
Khabib 12-0 UFC
Usman 11-0 UFC
Gracie 11-0 UFC

Khabib Bless

The true wild man of the UFC. Just never know what his next action will be.

The crazy thing is that everytime we’ve had this fight in the past, in the buildup we’ve always said “if the fight falls out this time, they’ll NEVER book it again.” n we’ve been wrong. But I truly believe in my heart that if this fight falls out again, it will be deemed TRULY cursed and actually never consider being booked again.
You shut that dirty little mouth of yours.

Tony fought once in 2017, 2018 & 2019.
Khabib fought 2017 (1x), 2018(2x) & 2019 (1x).

So ... Think again buddy

Khabib Bless

Khabib fought only 12 times in 8 years!
He was injured a lot and was out with cutting problems for 1.5 years.

Tony fought 16 times in 8.5 years!

Do you homework, noob!

When I first saw Tony after the TUF incident "Where's your kid at?"

I couldn't stand the guy, but he's really grown on me.

He's a weird dude for sure but one of the most entertaining guys in mma and seems like an alright dude all things considered.

I think Khabib wins but I think Tony has the best shot at 155.

He would be entertaining as champ and we wouldn't have to worry about him taking anywhere near as much time off.

Lol

Tony is a special kind of strange. I don't think it would work if he wasn't a genuine badass in the cage.

Conor is still the face of the UFC. When he fights all the stars come out. He could fight an unknown fighter and still do a million buys and attract the Hollywood elite. Khabib is one of the best fighters ever, but he is not the face of the UFC. He's the face of Muslim MMA.
I like to watch Conor fight but for me I prefer when the best fighters fight in a competitive spirit with rankings and championship belts. Call me crazy but I rather watch Khabib vs Tony over Conor vs Cowboy. It's not even close for me. If the fans prefer Conor vs Cowboy this sport is in trouble.

View attachment 728497

Something very satisfying in watching bald Greedopotamus being scared...

It's Tony's time, bitches!

Tony winning the LW belt would be one of the best things in MMA history. Dude is a gem in every way, from his crazy rambles, capitalizing every word in ever twitter post to insane violence from bell to bell.

MMA will be worse when he is gone.

Khabib fought only 12 times in 8 years!
He was injured a lot and was out with cutting problems for 1.5 years.

Tony fought 16 times in 8.5 years!

Do you homework, noob!
And 3 times in 3 years.
He is inactive alot.
Plus fighting bums like pettis and cowboy

Khabib Bless

This will definitely be khebeabz biggest challenge. Hopefully shitslam and his boys dont jump in again.

Tony would make a great champ. Huge Khabib fan, but he just doesnt fight enough

If you are a "Huge Khabib fan" should know that since 2016 Khabib fought 6 times and Tony 5 and we never know when his mental issues will hit again

I like to watch Conor fight but for me I prefer when the best fighters fight in a competitive spirit with rankings and championship belts. Call me crazy but I rather watch Khabib vs Tony over Conor vs Cowboy. It's not even close for me. If the fans prefer Conor vs Cowboy this sport is in trouble.
I would rather watch Khabib vs Tony more than any other fight that I can think of. That doesn't change the fact that Conor is the most popular MMA fighter there ever was and he is the face of the UFC. It doesn't mean he's the best fighter or that he's even in the top 20 P4P. It means he is the most popular and it's not even up for debate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back