El Cucuy scaring Dana 3 times!

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony gets a lot of money to fake an injury.
All I'm hearing from Dana is that Conrat thinks the fight will not happen and he can jump in. Dana said this more than 20 times. It's a narrative that he tries to spread.
Tony is the type of guy to do many things. But taking a bribe to pull out of a title fight with Khabib? I really doubt it. Not everybody can be bought just because the UFC feels like it.

Can't wait for Khabib to make this tool irrelevant.

Tony's the type of guy who tied the umbilical cord around his throat in moms womb to practice getting out.

I would rather watch Khabib vs Tony more than any other fight that I can think of. That doesn't change the fact that Conor is the most popular MMA fighter there ever was and he is the face of the UFC. It doesn't mean he's the best fighter or that he's even in the top 20 P4P. It means he is the most popular and it's not even up for debate.
Of course he is. I'm not debating that. I'm pointing out in other sports how Michael Jordan was the face of the NBA, now it's Lebron. It wasn't Dennis Rodman. Football has Tom Brady, now you have some new blood coming in Mahomes etc... The face of the NFL isn't Colin Kapernick. Even boxing it is/was Floyd, Manny, Wilder, Tyson Fury etc... Only in MMA is the guy with the biggest mouth the face of the company. I like Conor, he's very good and unlike Nate he fills in the holes in his game. I'd like to see him fight Gaethje, even Poirier again before he gets a crack at Khabib. That's if he isn't setting up a fight with Pacquiao.

There's something really odd about Dana's need to get up inside the staredowns. They happen without promoters standing between the fighters in every other professional combat sports organization.

I guess it's probably just his desire to be the center of attention.

I think its because fighters would think twice about making trouble when the boss himself is there...

This is gonna be khabib’s toughest fight imo

Can't wait for Khabib to make this tool irrelevant.

The only way for Nurmagomedov (or anyone else) to "make Ferguson irrelevant" is by eliminating Ferguson.

Even though it's true that Ferguson has lost wars in his life, he is currently riding a 12-fight winning streak. Furthermore, Ferguson currently has an MMA record of 25-3. I seriously doubt that anyone will think that this war will be easy.

I consider Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson to be very different from all of the other duels that Khabib has had. Don't get me wrong. McGregor, Poirier, and Rafael dos Anjos are all amazing assassins.

In my opinion, Healy, Barboza, and Iaquinta are all underrated. Having said all of that, however, Ferguson is very different from all of those competitors. Many folks even go as far as to call Ferguson "awkward," "psychotic," "insane," "crazy," "bizarre," "strange," and so many other derogatory terms.

Even if Ferguson is a "weirdo" like everyone says that he is, that doesn't change the fact that he is very dedicated and extremely dangerous. Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson for the UFC Lightweight World Championship could very well be one of the most dynamic and unique title fights in the entire history of the UFC, perhaps even in the entire history of MMA.

Few things would satisfy me as much as seeing Tony absolutely destroy Khabib
funnily enough nothing would satisfy me a much as seeing him get choked out ( or losing I dont care how)and then revisiting your post for a bit of a roast.
I guess one of us will be satisfied that night

Tony would make a great champ. Huge Khabib fan, but he just doesnt fight enough
Ummm, haven't they had the same number of fights in the last 2 years? Khabib having been suspended for 9 of those 24 months? Lol.

Just looked it up, since November.06, 2016 Tony has 4 fights, Khabib fought November 12,2016 and has 5 in the same time frame.

You sure activity is the reason you want Khabib to lose?? Haha.

funnily enough nothing would satisfy me a much as seeing him get choked out ( or losing I dont care how)and then revisiting your post for a bit of a roast.
I guess one of us will be satisfied that night

I mean it wouldn't exactly be a roast as you'll notice I didn't say I think he will win, only that I hope he does

Either way I think whoever wins this fight is the best LW of all time

The only way for Nurmagomedov (or anyone else) to "make Ferguson irrelevant" is by eliminating Ferguson.

Even though it's true that Ferguson has lost wars in his life, he is currently riding a 12-fight winning streak. Furthermore, Ferguson currently has an MMA record of 25-3. I seriously doubt that anyone will think that this war will be easy.

I consider Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson to be very different from all of the other duels that Khabib has had. Don't get me wrong. McGregor, Poirier, and Rafael dos Anjos are all amazing assassins.

In my opinion, Healy, Barboza, and Iaquinta are all underrated. Having said all of that, however, Ferguson is very different from all of those competitors. Many folks even go as far as to call Ferguson "awkward," "psychotic," "insane," "crazy," "bizarre," "strange," and so many other derogatory terms.

Even if Ferguson is a "weirdo" like everyone says that he is, that doesn't change the fact that he is very dedicated and extremely dangerous. Nurmagomedov vs. Ferguson for the UFC Lightweight World Championship could very well be one of the most dynamic and unique title fights in the entire history of the UFC, perhaps even in the entire history of MMA.
Sorry didn't read past the first couple lines. But I'm still looking forward to Khabib beating his ass! Who blows their knee out tripping over a cable backstage trying to cool guy it wearing sunglasses? Whatta dipshit.

Sorry didn't read past the first couple lines. But I'm still looking forward to Khabib beating his ass! Who blows their knee out tripping over a cable backstage trying to cool guy it wearing sunglasses? Whatta dipshit.

Eating Tiramisu during cut week and going to hospital by ambulance because of that is much better?

You typing that says a lot about you and not much about the person you're typing it about.

Some sad little twerps populating this site these days...

Tony would make a great champ. Huge Khabib fan, but he just doesnt fight enough
U are clearly uninformed if you think tony fights more often than khabib. How about you actually look at the numbers

Back