El Cucuy scaring Dana 3 times!

Tony via choke or tko via cut or ud. Just cant see how khabib wins.

Tony is must see TV. Khabib is the face of the UFC. This fight HAS to happen this time.
The crazy thing is that everytime we’ve had this fight in the past, in the buildup we’ve always said “if the fight falls out this time, they’ll NEVER book it again.” n we’ve been wrong. But I truly believe in my heart that if this fight falls out again, it will be deemed TRULY cursed and actually never consider being booked again.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony gets a lot of money to fake an injury.
All I'm hearing from Dana is that Conrat thinks the fight will not happen and he can jump in. Dana said this more than 20 times. It's a narrative that he tries to spread.

Only Jon Jones has more UFC wins and and also a higher UFC win percentage than Tony. Only Jon, Tony and Anderson have began their UFC careers 15-1 or better, 2 of those 3 guys have failed USADA testing. Quite remarkable on Tony's behalf actually. Khabib and Usman at 12-0 and 11-0 have an opportunity to equal that mark, but Tony will also have an opportunity to pin an "L" on at least 1 of those guys.

WHOOOOOOoo!!!

Crazy beats strong. Kebab will be in for a bad night.

Part of me got mad when they put Tony vs Cowboy on the same card as Khabib but I guess I'd rather see him not coming off an injury.
Not how it went down. Tony fought Pettis on the same card Khabib fought Conor. Then Ferguson was basically forced to fight Cowboy to keep the division moving while a healthy Khabib sat out his suspension. Ferg was offered another interim shot vs Max, but it's easy to understand why he turned that down.

The night Tony fought Cowboy the co-main was Shevchenko/Eye and the main event was Cejudo/Moraes.

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony gets a lot of money to fake an injury.
All I'm hearing from Dana is that Conrat thinks the fight will not happen and he can jump in. Dana said this more than 20 times. It's a narrative that he tries to spread.
Umm No!! #CSO #DefendOrVacate #SnapCity

Umm No!! #CSO #DefendOrVacate #SnapCity

we know from Tony he loves money.
He turned several fights down because of money. If the UFC gives him a huge amount to fake an injury i see him doing this.

Take those goddamn sunglasses off you fucking idiot
giphy.gif

Not how it went down. Tony fought Pettis on the same card Khabib fought Conor. Then Ferguson was basically forced to fight Cowboy to keep the division moving while a healthy Khabib sat out his suspension. Ferg was offered another interim shot vs Max, but it's easy to understand why he turned that down.

The night Tony fought Cowboy the co-main was Shevchenko/Eye and the main event was Cejudo/Moraes.

I dont get why it's easy to understand Tony refusing the Max fight but accepting the Cowboy fight instead?

And before anyone answers "because one was an interim title fight" that still makes no sense. So if the Cowboy fight had an interim title attached to it Tony would refuse but since it had no such prestige he accepted it?

Wouldnt he have also earned more by headlining a PPV with Max than a Fight Night with Dustin?

Tony slips on the steps entering the octagon and sparks himself out, calling it now.
We're gonna get right up to the cage door this time, closer and closer every time they book it.

I dont get why it's easy to understand Tony refusing the Max fight but accepting the Cowboy fight instead?

And before anyone answers "because one was an interim title fight" that still makes no sense. So if the Cowboy fight had an interim title attached to it Tony would refuse but since it had no such prestige he accepted it?

Wouldnt he have also earned more by headlining a PPV with Max than a Fight Night with Dustin?
I assume Tony's reason for taking the Cowboy fight was dual - he needed the money after being out for a bit, and he also needed to prove he still has his shit together and can handle the situation (after unfortunate personal issues, alleged craziness, domestic issues etc.)

Well, mission accomplished - Tony's fit for fight and good to go.

War Tony!

Tony is must see TV. Khabib is the face of the UFC. This fight HAS to happen this time.
Conor is still the face of the UFC. When he fights all the stars come out. He could fight an unknown fighter and still do a million buys and attract the Hollywood elite. Khabib is one of the best fighters ever, but he is not the face of the UFC. He's the face of Muslim MMA.

Back