Rumored El Cucuy: "Going diamond"

Tony should thank his lucky stars this fight didn't come to fruition but he wonr because he is crazy. Tapped in the head.
Dustin would beat the living daylights out of him

Tony should thank his lucky stars this fight didn't come to fruition but he wonr because he is crazy. Tapped in the head.
Dustin would beat the living daylights out of him
This is why I wanted to see this fight. I've been telling people for 3 years Dustin would be a massive issue for Tony.

ferg is probably desperate to get on that card. quickest way to back to the title picture

The silhouette in the logo makes me think its not MMA related.
Does he ever talk about handball? Looks a lot like the ones they use.
OIP.MmEv-LeYm_lw83jPCGdLAwHaHa

The silhouette in the logo makes me think its not MMA related.
Does he ever talk about handball? Looks a lot like the ones they use.
OIP.MmEv-LeYm_lw83jPCGdLAwHaHa
Twas even shittier than soccer
What a bitch for even suggestin' this

They'll only pay up if they think can make money on it. Otherwise, they'll let dustin sit forever if they need to.

So far it seems the UFC doesn't see profitability at Dustin's price point. Not sure why this is so hard to understand. Not like the UFC is just going to change its mind because the fight makes sense to @M4D SCIENTIST

Similarly ranked boxers who have half the name value and draw (which I'll admit isn't superstar level) make roughly 3 million per fight.

Get out of here with "profitability". You're confusing it with exploitation.

Similarly ranked boxers who have half the name value and draw (which I'll admit isn't superstar level) make roughly 3 million per fight.

Get out of here with "profitability". You're confusing it with exploitation.
If its so easy to run a profitable MMA org and pay fighters more why doesn't someone do it? OneFC can't. Bellator can't. Rizin can't.

tony was quiet as fuck for weeks until dustin came out and said he is out because ufc doesnt wanna pay up.
Now that the fight is off he is vocal now. hummmm

lol feeder handled him, Islam called him out, and olivera chose dariush who is LOWER ranked ... Olivera has a good win streak, but a strong wrestler should be able to control him easily, and of course poirier would light him up ...
like kevin lee?

Tony the type of guy to go out in the streets and shadowbox Covid droplets

They'll only pay up if they think can make money on it. Otherwise, they'll let dustin sit forever if they need to.

So far it seems the UFC doesn't see profitability at Dustin's price point. Not sure why this is so hard to understand. Not like the UFC is just going to change its mind because the fight makes sense to @M4D SCIENTIST
Wait, you’re making an argument against me when I’m in agreement with you? Ok buddy.

Tony gets TKOd and then we all post on Sherdog he was never any good.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back