Rumored El Cucuy: "Going diamond"

9AVu.gif

I think Tony can overworked and overpressured Charles.

I can't see Tony being tapped out.
You’re kinda right. Old Charlie used to crumble under pressure but This new rejuvenated Charles looks pretty different and he overcame some adversities in his last few fights and has this streak going. On the other hand Tony’s looked pretty vulnerable and rocked hard so many times. Just my opinion I think Oliviera hurts tong on the feet and catches him with Guillotine or something. I just wanna see this fight. Regardless of the result it’s gonna be barn burner.

Wait, you’re making an argument against me when I’m in agreement with you? Ok buddy.
I apologize if I misinterpreted your post. I took "pay up UFC" as you asking the UFC to pay whatever it took to get Dustin in there. Which the UFC just wont/can't do. But it seems like a lot of doggers expect them to.

Anyways, my post wasn't meant as an attack, I just get tired of the herd of morons that believe each and every fighter should paid millions per fight.

It's almost like people forgot Tony got to 12 fight win streak before being stopped by Gaethje, and now Oliveira would tap him ?
<DisgustingHHH>

DuBronx might surprise you.

Dustin wants none of it,

Nobody in the top 5 will say Olivera’s name out loud.... That says more
Because his biggest win is Kevin " i see holes " Lee

idk why he would want this as a 3 rounder? I don't see him winning a 3 rounder at all.

Because his biggest win is Kevin " i see holes " Lee

Dustin, Tony, and the rest are not the Champ & have no business running from a guy with an 8 fight streak.

I bet you sang a different tune when Tony and Khabib were being ducked.

Dustin, Tony, and the rest are not the Champ & have no business running from a guy with an 8 fight streak.

I bet you sang a different tune when Tony and Khabib were being ducked.
Tony beat RDA one fight removed from losing the belt,Khabib i didnt think he was being ducked,we were robbed of Tony vs Eddie

Tony has way bigger balls than Khabib ever did.

Unlike Khabib...Tony is actually going to stand toe to toe with Poirier...which is going to suck.

Tony got $500k to fight gaethje

Poirier got $150k show, 150k win against his fight with Hooker

I could see why Poirier is a little upset.

Why is everybody ignoring Oliveira??? And when I mean everybody I mean everyone in the mainstream MMA media.

sure he doesn’t speak english but has this guy ever been in a boring fight? This fight would be in the same category if Dustin and Ferg happened, Oliveira has a killed or be killed attitude at all times, this fight would be fireworks, yet he keeps getting ignored.

MMA Gods make this fight now

tony the type of guy to promote a fight that's been cancelled

Tony should just pay Dustin, he seems the type of guy who would do that

Back