Rumored El Cucuy: "Going diamond"

War Tony Padilla

Tony is my favorite fighter, I hope he fights at 254 even if they need to replace Poirier.

Dariush would be cool, he needs a fight with since Oliviera pulled out

Tony trying to goad Dustin into the fight. Pay up ufc. This is the only fight to make especially since Conrad seems to be out of the picture for the foreseeable future right now.
They'll only pay up if they think can make money on it. Otherwise, they'll let dustin sit forever if they need to.

So far it seems the UFC doesn't see profitability at Dustin's price point. Not sure why this is so hard to understand. Not like the UFC is just going to change its mind because the fight makes sense to @M4D SCIENTIST

Tony is my favorite fighter, I hope he fights at 254 even if they need to replace Poirier.

Dariush would be cool, he needs a fight with since Oliviera pulled out
Dariush/Tony would be such an intriguing match up because Beneil also has tricky stand-up (not to Tony's level) and he has power in his kicks as well. If the fight hits the ground I think it's pretty much dead even on who would have the advantage.

I like the of idea of Tony fighting Beneil or Dustin.
All in. Let's go!

poirier is such a bad fight for olievera ...

DuBronx might surprise you.

Dustin wants none of it,

Nobody in the top 5 will say Olivera’s name out loud.... That says more

DuBronx might surprise you.

Dustin wants none of it,

Nobody in the top 5 will say Olivera’s name out loud.... That says more
lol feeder handled him, Islam called him out, and olivera chose dariush who is LOWER ranked ... Olivera has a good win streak, but a strong wrestler should be able to control him easily, and of course poirier would light him up ...

Back