Edson VS Justin: Who you got

Who wins the fight

• Total voters
I've got Justin. Edson has shown a weakness to pressure, and Gaethje brings a special and violent form of pressure.
I agree this could be an outcome and Edson hasn't the best chin, but I think Gaethje being so hittable against such a fast and explosive striker that throws head kicks could lead to an early knockout.

They both have answers to each others weaknesses more so than a lot of fights.

I think Justin takes it. Barboza tends to wilt under constant pressure.

Us. We win by witnessing that battle and that brutal finish.

Whomever wins the leg kick battle. I give the striking edge to Barboza, I give the ability to flat line edge to Gaethje.

These two are gonna throw limbs with ill intent and let bones crash. This fight is pure pain!

Gaethje does have the style to beat and KO/TIO Baboza. If Justin keeeps pressing forward and landing heavy shots Barbozas going down. I wont be suprised if Edson just lands a crazy Kick from nowhere like the bambi kick on Lee and just KOs Justin instead.
Just bleed Guys probably baiting to this matchup somewhere in his moms basement.

Barbosa lands crazy fight ending strikes. Justin is the most hittable person in the UFC. Barbosa.

Want Edson to win but think Gaethje will.

This is gonna look similar to Edson v Tony, Barboza has quick couters and Justin will pressure and thorw. Shits gonna get crazy.

If any part of gaechi's gameplan is to eat shots, he's f'd

Kick city incoming.
Spinning shit KO Barbs.

Difficult fight to pick. Gaethje has a wide frame, he is open to Barboza’s lethal spinning back kicks to the body. Gaethje’s defense is basically glueing his 4oz gloves to his head. That’s not a good defensive strategy against a fighter that can land a soul taking spinning heel kick. With that being said, Gaethje is a pressure fighter and fighting going backwards is tiresome. If this fight goes into the later rounds, I would favour Gaethje. Let’s not forget Barboza got dropped by Cerrone with a jab. Gaethje has the power to finish Barboza, who has been chinny from time to time. Great fucking fight

Edsons body language is looking supremely confident.
I think he's got this one.

If any part of gaechi's gameplan is to eat shots, he's f'd
This is always Gaethje's plan. His chin is defense. Against a person like Barboza that isn't what you want to try and do. You want to avoid getting hit not bite down and eat shots. Everything Barboza throws comes with ill intentions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back