Edson VS Justin: Who you got

Who wins the fight

• Total voters

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Edson Barboza is undoubtedly the more dangerous striker, but on the other hand Justin has insane endurance, ability to take punishment. It’s the classic unstoppable force vs an unmovable object. Who you got?

50-50 fight, Barboza has the edge with striking but Gaethje is pure aggression. Could see Barboza piecing him up early before wilting to the pressure, regardless of who wins, there will be blood.

50-50 fight, Barboza has the edge with striking but Gaethje is pure aggression. Could see Barboza piecing him up early before wilting to the pressure, regardless of who wins, there will be blood.
That’s what I’m thinking too. If it goes past round 2 I don’t see Edson getting the win

Gaethje via violence, I think he’s going to take a beating from Barboza in the first two rounds. Many kicks will be thrown from both fighters.

I think Gaethje by TKO in later rounds, should be an epic and fun fight!!

I've got Justin. Edson has shown a weakness to pressure, and Gaethje brings a special and violent form of pressure.

Think Edson weathers the storm then gets the finish. Just like Eddie and Dustin did. Gaethje fight are fantastic to watch may I had. Tremendously violent indeed

G should have this if his corner man isn't Dan Hooker.

Edison Barbozo wins this by 3rd round stoppage.

I'm surprised people are picking Barboza so much. Logically, Justin should be the heavy favorite, because he matches up with Barboza very well (wrestling+pressure), but I have a strong feeling Barboza will pull off the upset.

I'm going with Gaethje, he'll take a beating but I think he finds that chin for the KO.

Hopefully fight lives up to the hype. Should be a barn burner. I'm going with Justin KO for the win

Back