Edmond's No. 1 Fan

You are a fucking dumbass

My issue is with Foggy being a useless troll and contributing nothing to the forum other than shit threads and shit posts. Others share this opinion. When he is not making endless Ronda threads, he is making ever shittier Sage threads. The guy is here to troll and waste forum space, nothing else.

This is Sherdog...where only the strong survive. The weak and easily offended perish
You are the last person who should be accusing anyone of being childish. Troll on, waste of space

Dude, this is Sherdog.. your have to have broad shoulders and some balls. Grow a set. The easily offended don't last long around here...if you can't handle this place then pick up a couple boxes of these.

Cv4Aq8s.jpg

This is Sherdog...where only the strong survive. The weak and easily offended perish

Dude, this is Sherdog.. your have to have broad shoulders and some balls. Grow a set. The easily offended don't last long around here...if you can't handle this place then pick up a couple boxes of these.

Cv4Aq8s.jpg

Lol, only the strong survive.. you losers have a high opinion of yourselves. Being a useless troll doesn't make you strong with broad shoulders and balls, it makes you the bottom-feeder of society.

If you think calling out a shit-poster on his shit-posting is not having balls, than you are just as bad as he is. Now, I was done with this stupid thread (and by the looks of it, so was everyone else), so please stop bumping it

Last edited:
Lol, only the strong survive.. you losers have a high opinion of yourselves. Being a useless troll doesn't make you strong with broad shoulders and balls, it makes you the bottom-feeder of society.

Let it go man. If you don't like the thread ignore it, keep scrolling with your damn mouse.

No one gives a shit what you like or don't like.

There's literally thousands of other threads to please your little fascist attitude.

Stop hijacking this one.

I see your point. He does come across as douchey in interviews, but I think he has to pretend to be beta around ronda to keep his job. I just don't think he deserves all the hate he gets from momma.

She's just trying to sabotage him by looking for a reaction. Which really makes it incredibly dysfunctional, because a normal person would simply talk to her daughter instead of waging a media war against her coach, knowing he can't respond for fear of alienating his fighter.

She tried to...
“I think she stays there because it’s like somebody pitches a no-hitter when they’re wearing red underwear, and they wear that red underwear for every day – and I think it’s superstition, and I would caution anybody from going there,” De Mars said. “And I think it’s bad he uses her to lure people in. And the reason I tell everybody, and I told Ronda, ‘I’m not going to be quiet about this anymore’ – he’s a bad person, and people should not go there. And if he wants to sue me, that’s my honest opinion.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/10/ronda-...rrible-coach-and-bad-person-edmond-tarverdyan

Ronda's Mom chose a terrible time to makes those comments though. It was a month before the Holm fight, I think it had an impact on Ronda's performance

He's talented brah.
What at? He wasn't talented at MMA obviously. He isn't talented when it comes to coaching boxing obviously. He isn't much use at giving his fighters useful advice between rounds. Unless he has some secret talent which only you know about, I bet to differ.

Foggy was banned? Thank god. Edit: Thank mod(s).

Long overdue. I seriously doubt that the guy was even a MMA fan. All he did was post troll and hate threads
Seriously, it was quite strange. Dude loved to say dumb and rude and hateful things just to get a rise out of people. That kind of person, they should take a long hard look at their life and then do something else with it.

Back