Edmond's No. 1 Fan

Ronda fans always do that. It is part of who they are.

Personal attacks are so low brow and ignorant though.
But i guess if I'm telling the truth, it's hard to attack my statements. Amarite?

The bottom line is that Ronda and Edmund are the same type of person as they are alike in many aspects. That is why they get along with each other. Honda momma is also like Edmund whether she wants to admit it or not their personalities and egos are about the same. The whole group of them are just of the same ilk.

You should be banned for being a troll, you accuse people of being casuals, yet you post about Sage and Ronda more than all of their fanboys put together

Anyway, I'm done bringing life back into this shitty thread.. enjoy:

You and the 2 or 3 other honda white knights are hardly an objective metric with which to gauge my posts. Repeating "you should be banned" because you hate my opinions is childish.

In fact, you're turning out to be the Biggest freakin Crybaby on Sherdog bro. I'm gonna nominate you for an award or someshit.

crybaby-o.gif

Repeating "you should be banned" because you hate my opinions is childish.

You are the last person who should be accusing anyone of being childish. Troll on, waste of space

w
You are a fucking dumbass

My issue is with Foggy being a useless troll and contributing nothing to the forum other than shit threads and shit posts. Others share this opinion. When he is not making endless Ronda threads, he is making ever shittier Sage threads. The guy is here to troll and waste forum space, nothing else.

For about 3 years straight there were Ronda fanatics making retarded posts every minute of the fucking day about how perfect she was,how great looking she was,how great her boxing was,beating Mayweather,Cain,Tyson,most UFC male bantam weights,is the only thing that matters in the UFC,was single handedly making the UFC profitable while nobody else matters type of bullshit. You never complained about that crap I would bet.

LOL. Nah, I just think he gets too much hateraide from honda momma. Honda momma needs to talk to her daughter instead of talking shit about edmond in the media.

Definition of chickenshit.

Irony

For about 3 years straight there were Ronda fanatics making retarded posts every minute of the fucking day about how perfect she was,how great looking she was,how great her boxing was,beating Mayweather,Cain,Tyson,most UFC male bantam weights,is the only thing that matters in the UFC,was single handedly making the UFC profitable while nobody else matters type of bullshit. You never complained about that bullshit I bet.

Well I wasn't around on sherdog back then as you may notice from my join date. But I'm willing to bet that even before Holly ktfo Ronda, the threads were heavily skewed towards Ronda bashing

Ronda's mother sees what most MMA fans see in Edmond. A yes man with limited coaching abilities and a criminal history.

She may have talked to Ronda behind closed doors and nothing got through, wouldn't you think tons of people have tried telling her to ditch Edmond?

She did what any parent with a strong bond with their child would do. She wants to see Ronda succeed by any means so she is trying to back Edmond into a corner via the media.

Ronda used the media to hate on all the other women fighters and she shit on them every chance she got. Then the media and fans starting hating those very same fighters also mostly because of the bullshit Ronda would spew out of her mouth. Ronda tried to turn the media on Holly but it backfired in her face.

Ronda losing was the best thing for WMMA.

Last edited:
You are the last person who should be accusing anyone of being childish. Troll on, waste of space

LOL, now you're just funny. Your whole argument is "i don't like what you say". The world won't stop because of your opinion.

lol-but-y-u-mad-tho.jpg

Well I wasn't around on sherdog back then as you may notice from my join date. But I'm willing to bet that even before Holly ktfo Ronda, the threads were heavily skewed towards Ronda bashing

You'd be wrong. People that didn't toe the line were banned.

And hello backlash.

But tell me more about how you'd like to ban anyone that doesn't say what you like.

As a human being, people that think that way are the scum of the earth. History has shown that.

You'd be wrong. People that didn't toe the line were banned.
And hello backlash.

I'm guessing you were one of them.. must have been a great time on sherdogs when mods were ruthless to trolls, now they just let them ruin the forum

No they absolutely were not. During that time there were way too many Ronda nuthuggers drinking her vile kool aide. The few people who called out her bullshit got shouted down by the ignorant masses of Ronda fans.

I'm guessing you were one of them.. must have been a great time on sherdogs when mods were ruthless to trolls, now they just let them ruin the forum

No, I was a lurker, but how would you know if you weren't here right?

You're an immature poster who's parents didn't say NO to you enough, and now you're under the impression teh world needs to give you your way. I won't stop just because you're throwing a tantrum. You need to learn to accept that other people in the world will not agree with you, and many of them will be smarter than you.

Grow up, or it's going to be a rough time for you, because you'll always be throwing tantrums.

No, I was a lurker, but how would you know if you weren't here right?

You're an immature poster who's parents didn't say NO to him enough, and now he's under the impression teh world needs to give him his way.

Grow up, or it's going to be a rough time for you.

35 posts per day
I'm not the one who needs to grow up son.. you need a life.. and a job

anyone that posts over 30 posts per day on sherdog, lives to tear someone else's life down at every moment, and calls other men cucks on the internet is guaranteed a loser in real life. also stop crying like a bitch about being "insulted" while your entire MO is to be insulting. i'm going to give you some advice: go outside every once in a while. don't forget to wear spf 50 though.

Quoted for truth

35 posts per day
I'm not the one who needs to grow up son.. you need a life.. and a job

LOL Post count? You're drowning bro. Is my AV inadequate too? Is the eagle not gangsta enough for you.

You're weak sauce.
You're looking for a red panty night trying to get some visibility by going at it with me in public. Earn your own notoriety brah.

When you rustle jimmies as badly as I do, come back and call me out again.

Quoted for truth

Quoted because you can't compose an intelligent thought, so you copy someone else's weak insult.

Have some pride, post your own original posts.

You're just taking up board space with your worthless posts.

LOL Post count? You're drowning bro. Is my AV inadequate too? Is the eagle not gangsta enough for you.

You're weak sauce.
You're looking for a red panty night trying to get some visibility by going at it with me in public. Earn your own notoriety brah.

When you rustle jimmies as badly as I do, come back and call me out again.

God you are looking worse and worse with every post you make.
You are the very definition of what is wrong with Sherdog and why its mocked. You are an immature child whose parents were irresponsible enough to give access to internet

You are the equivalent of a 12 year old Call of Duty player, I'm done wasting my time on you

God you are looking worse and worse with every post you make.
You are the very definition of what is wrong with Sherdog and why its mocked. You are an immature child whose parents were irresponsible enough to give access to internet

You are the equivalent of a 12 year old Call of Duty player

So now you're stealing my lines.
You've said your peace, but I'm not going to stop posting, so now what? Whaddaya gonna do?

Exactly... Nothing.

Last edited:
Back