Edmond's No. 1 Fan

TS. I get what you are saying - Ronda is an alpha male and it's very likely that she won't train with people who actually try to teach her something.

However, in some of the interviews I've seen of Edmond, along with his shit on TUF (you could make the argument that he was just doing what "the boss" wanted), and most importantly his god-awful cornering makes me not really feel sorry for him.

Around ronda he seems like the beta - kudos to him for keeping his job and making money - by himself he does come across as arrogant and kind of douchey though.

anyone that posts over 30 posts per day on sherdog, lives to tear someone else's life down at every moment, and calls other men cucks on the internet is guaranteed a loser in real life. also stop crying like a bitch about being "insulted" while your entire MO is to be insulting. i'm going to give you some advice: go outside every once in a while. don't forget to wear spf 50 though.

I post about MMA fighters in an MMA forum.
Your helplessness forces you to insult an anonymous person you've never met, because you have nothing else to say.

Your impotence is what's sad here.

Last edited:
TS. I get what you are saying - Ronda is an alpha male and it's very likely that she won't train with people who actually try to teach her something.

However, in some of the interviews I've seen of Edmond, along with his shit on TUF (you could make the argument that he was just doing what "the boss" wanted), and most importantly his god-awful cornering makes me not really feel sorry for him.

Around ronda he seems like the beta - kudos to him for keeping his job and making money - by himself he does come across as arrogant and kind of douchey though.

I see your point. He does come across as douchey in interviews, but I think he has to pretend to be beta around ronda to keep his job. I just don't think he deserves all the hate he gets from momma.

She's just trying to sabotage him by looking for a reaction. Which really makes it incredibly dysfunctional, because a normal person would simply talk to her daughter instead of waging a media war against her coach, knowing he can't respond for fear of alienating his fighter.

I post about MMA fighters in an MMA forum.
Your helplessness forces insult an anonymous person you've never met, because you have nothing else to say.

That's what's sad here.
you insult a professional athlete who has accomplished more in a year than you will in a lifetime. i think ronda's attitude in the last few years sucked big dick but you constantly fighter bash at every turn. constantly. and how many times have you met ronda? none. you just judge people based on whatever is out in the media. and i'm judging you on your constant shitty posts. and then you cry because you got your feelings hurt. loser.

you insult a professional athlete who has accomplished more in a year than you will in a lifetime. i think ronda's attitude in the last few years sucked big dick but you constantly fighter bash at every turn. constantly. and how many times have you met ronda? none. you just judge people based on whatever is out in the media. and i'm judging you on your constant shitty posts. and then you cry because you got your feelings hurt. loser.

Dude, STFU with your old ass ad hominem arguments, and stop hijacking my thread.
Go to a thread you like and stop whining.

Dude, STFU with your old ass ad hominem arguments, and stop hijacking my thread.
Go to a thread you like and stop whining.
9pghPX6.jpg

Is that Edmond playing the flute. If so, boxing trainer is probably only his second best skill.

Foggy, if you took some time to stop talking about Ronda every minute of your life, people might stop considering you to be a shit poster

So everyone is suppose to kiss her ass and masterbate to her shadow boxing? So you're a fan of Ronda and this upsets you. It's life. Suck it up and deal with it instead of crying.

Then she should pay him some money. Cause this $0 income is a rough life for a trainer.

Then she should pay him some money. Cause this $0 income is a rough life for a trainer.
It's a blessing, man.

If he had an income the IRS would screw him!

War Edmond GOAT trainer, Dolce winning was a disgrace. He fed Ronda soggy fries and a hamburger that looked gross, posted it on twitter and then she came in looking terrible. Booo!

So everyone is suppose to kiss her ass and masterbate to her shadow boxing? So you're a fan of Ronda and this upsets you. It's life. Suck it up and deal with it instead of crying.

You are a fucking dumbass

Celebrity nuthuggers? Wtf are you on about.. I don't even like Ronda

My issue is with Foggy being a useless troll and contributing nothing to the forum other than shit threads and shit posts. Others share this opinion. When he is not making endless Ronda threads, he is making ever shittier Sage threads. The guy is here to troll and waste forum space, nothing else.

You are a fucking dumbass

My issue is with Foggy being a useless troll and contributing nothing to the forum other than shit threads and shit posts. Others share this opinion. When he is not making endless Ronda threads, he is making ever shittier Sage threads. The guy is here to troll and waste forum space, nothing else.

You don't like this thread? I should be banned because you don't like what I have to say?

You're Shook brah...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

never%20shake%20a%20baby_0.gif

You're Shook brah...

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Only by the fact that biologically you and I are considered the same species
You being banned would only improve the quality of this forum

Ronda's mother sees what most MMA fans see in Edmond. A yes man with limited coaching abilities and a criminal history.

She may have talked to Ronda behind closed doors and nothing got through, wouldn't you think tons of people have tried telling her to ditch Edmond?

She did what any parent with a strong bond with their child would do. She wants to see Ronda succeed by any means so she is trying to back Edmond into a corner via the media.

Ronda's mother sees what most MMA fans see in Edmond. A yes man with limited coaching abilities and a criminal history.

She may have talked to Ronda behind closed doors and nothing got through, wouldn't you think tons of people have tried telling her to ditch Edmond?

She did what any parent with a strong bond with their child would do. She wants to see Ronda succeed by any means so she is trying to back Edmond into a corner via the media.

Come on brah. Strong bond? Honda left when she was 18. Strong bond but honda wont listen to her?
How about ronda momma start respecting her daughters decisions now that she's an adult.

It just makes momma look hateful because she publicly states she'd love to run him over with her car because she doesn't "like" him.

She sounds as bad as some of the worst sherdoggers here. Want's to hurt people that she doesn't like or agree with. That's pretty horrible.

You honda cucks are so mad that you have nothing to respond, so you resort to insulting the poster. That's so cowardly.

Ronda fans always do that. It is part of who they are.

You don't like this thread? I should be banned because you don't like what I have to say?

You should be banned for being a troll, you accuse people of being casuals, yet you post about Sage and Ronda more than all of their fanboys put together

Anyway, I'm done bringing life back into this shitty thread.. enjoy:

Another "great" thread by Foggy

And by great I mean horrible

As a closing statement, I have a perfect analogy of what you represent as a poster

A 12 year old playing Call of Duty and telling everyone about how he banged their mom
Your level of maturity or intelligence doesn't rise above this level

Back