Edmond Tarverdyan Struggles Holding Mitts for a Real Boxer

giphy.gif
Am i alone when i say cultural/traditional dances like this are, for the most part, cringy and silly?

aS4kJbt.png

<DrakeLaugh><{anton}>

Last edited:
Hey Ronda, come here! This guy says I can't hold pads.

That is a bullshit argument. Edmund spent a big part of his life in the pursuit of becoming a mixed martial artist, and there is evidence to suggest that his notoriety/fame doesn't match match his credibility.

If you go to a surgeon for a procedure, and he messes up, you have the right to critique his competence. Just because you can't perform surgery, it doesn't mean you lose the right to critique somebody who was trained to be a surgeon, according to the standards of the profession.
Not an accurate analogy because you can't say anything about his skills as a fighter, only as a coach. Again, people talk about him like he's a complete and total joke and as a boxing coach he may be, but it seems that they're discounting his own skill which is a mistake. He deserves respect, but in the court of public opinion he's found guilty by association due to his work with Ronda.

all I'm saying is, the average sherdogger shitting on Edmund and trying to hurt his credibility would likely get bitch slapped with no recourse if they said it to his face.

Not an accurate analogy because you can't say anything about his skills as a fighter, only as a coach. Again, people talk about him like he's a complete and total joke and as a boxing coach he may be, but it seems that they're discounting his own skill which is a mistake. He deserves respect, but in the court of public opinion he's found guilty by association due to his work with Ronda.

all I'm saying is, the average sherdogger shitting on Edmund and trying to hurt his credibility would likely get bitch slapped with no recourse if they said it to his face.

Ali talked shit to Edmund and got his ass bitchslapped to the left side of the mural.

The initial post is showing Edmund holding mitts for a fighter. So, he is in a coaching capacity.

Yes and the average sherdogger would perform worse surgeries than a hack surgeon exactly as he said.

Yes and the average sherdogger would perform worse surgeries than a hack surgeon exactly as he said.
Still not accurate because he's not a hack fighter, he was actually pretty impressive in whatever small amount of video that exists
Edmond's record has too small a sample size to determine if he's a decent fighter. However, his coaching sample size is sufficient to determine he absolutely sucks as a coach. Seriously, every fighter he coaches is absolutely horrid at boxing (his supposed specialty), with most getting WORSE under his tutelage.

Edmond = TERRIBLE coach
Edmond = Abhorrent human being
Edmond = Unknown fighting ability
nah, 2-0 as a pro isn't unknown. It means he has some skill, and I've seen the fight he finished and he did not look like a scrub in some fairground, open air promotion. He had legit skills

I completely fail to see your point then.

If I said, face to face, some thug condemned for multiple batteries, that he's a thug and a waste of air, I would, well, get my ass kicked.

Wouldn't change the fact that he's a waste of air.

that was pretty embarrassing, how did rousey fall for this guy?

lol at that mural still being up too

He pandered to her. Pushed her as much as she wanted to be pushed and never more. Made her believe she was wayyy better than she actually was. Gave her a safe space.

Ever heard the joke about the bad musician being paid to play in front of Burger King? He got paid by Macdonalds.

I believe Edmond gets his money from whomever is fighting his fighter.

Back