Edmond Tarverdyan Struggles Holding Mitts for a Real Boxer

Perhaps a real boxer, but not world class like Ronda.

that was pretty embarrassing, how did rousey fall for this guy?

lol at that mural still being up too

lol no wonder he doesnt accept money for his services

Edmond is levels above that...

Hodvocs.gif

Lmao...what a worm

Who is this boxer and why is he training with Edmond?

"Ronda was never a world class boxer"

Edmund "HEADMOVEMENT" Tarverdyan

Who is this boxer and why is he training with Edmond?
I think it cold be Arif Magomedov who went from undefeated MW to losing to a journeyman fighter with the help of Edmund

I think it's funny how many people shit on Edmund. Not that he doesn't deserve it... not that he's a fantastic coach...

But he would certainly kick the shit out of every sherdogger who thinks they are in a position to laugh at his skills. He's 2-0 as a professional fighter.... the average man would stand no chance against him, but people take him as some joke of a man.

I think it's funny how many people shit on Edmund. Not that he doesn't deserve it... not that he's a fantastic coach...

But he would certainly kick the shit out of every sherdogger who thinks they are in a position to laugh at his skills. He's 2-0 as a professional fighter.... the average man would stand no chance against him, but people take him as some joke of a man.
That is a bullshit argument. Edmund spent a big part of his life in the pursuit of becoming a mixed martial artist, and there is evidence to suggest that his notoriety/fame doesn't match match his credibility.

If you go to a surgeon for a procedure, and he messes up, you have the right to critique his competence. Just because you can't perform surgery, it doesn't mean you lose the right to critique somebody who was trained to be a surgeon, according to the standards of the profession.

Back