Edmond Tarverdyan Struggles Holding Mitts for a Real Boxer

Still not accurate because he's not a hack fighter, he was actually pretty impressive in whatever small amount of video that exists

nah, 2-0 as a pro isn't unknown. It means he has some skill, and I've seen the fight he finished and he did not look like a scrub in some fairground, open air promotion. He had legit skills
Lol get off his dick. His last two opponents are 0-2 and 6-20. You can be a professional fighter and suck at fighting. (His opponents) He has amateur skills at best. He has a hard leg kick but anyone not completely terrible would have stepped in on it after realizing its the only strike he's throwing out of range. It's very easy to look good against bad fighters. And imo he didn't even look good

That's what he claimed in his bankruptcy statement.

Edmund is so generous he refuses to accept any money for his job, nothing to do with money laundering or tax evasion.

anderson-silva.jpg

i don't see too much struggling just because the guy was a boxer.

Who is this boxer and why is he training with Edmond?

They got this thing now in MMA gyms where guys who are boxing too much in their fights and not using their other skills, they just send them to Edmond for a couple of weeks to get rid of that habit.

wasn't nearly as bad as I was hoping/expected..

but he does have the look like he's in the fight of his life just holding those pads.

Still not accurate because he's not a hack fighter, he was actually pretty impressive in whatever small amount of video that exists

nah, 2-0 as a pro isn't unknown. It means he has some skill, and I've seen the fight he finished and he did not look like a scrub in some fairground, open air promotion. He had legit skills

Are you Edmond's mother? Tell him he still owes money for his unpaid taxes.

You really don't have a serious point. The guy fought two nobodies. He KO'ed a guy who fought only twice in his career, was finished in both fights, and subsequently never fought again.

He then went to a decision against a journeyman who is 6 and 20 (4 and 14 when Edmond fought him) and built up that impressive record against a bunch of nobodies.

And he fought at 155 pounds.

So I bet there are more than a handful of Sherdoggers who would have no problem telling Edmond what they thought of him to his face. They would certainly show more courage in talking to Edmond than, say, Edmond showed towards Dennis Hallman when Hallman called him out on his crap.

And all of that aside, everything they said about Edmond is true.

Are you Edmond's mother? Tell him he still owes money for his unpaid taxes.

You really don't have a serious point. The guy fought two nobodies. He KO'ed a guy who fought only twice in his career, was finished in both fights, and subsequently never fought again.

He then went to a decision against a journeyman who is 6 and 20 (4 and 14 when Edmond fought him) and built up that impressive record against a bunch of nobodies.

And he fought at 155 pounds.

So I bet there are more than a handful of Sherdoggers who would have no problem telling Edmond what they thought of him to his face. They would certainly show more courage in talking to Edmond than, say, Edmond showed towards Dennis Hallman when Hallman called him out on his crap.

And all of that aside, everything they said about Edmond is true.
lmao, okay okay okay.... those sherdoggers would get smacked though. lol at saying he fought at 155 like it matters. a 250 pound jiu jitsu hobbyist gets crushed by someone who actually fights at any weight.

lmao, okay okay okay.... those sherdoggers would get smacked though. lol at saying he fought at 155 like it matters. a 250 pound jiu jitsu hobbyist gets crushed by someone who actually fights at any weight.

Edmond never really fought, though. I mean, he fought two guys back in 2012 with little to no fighting experience, which fits the profile of many Sherdoggers. He KO'ed the guy with no experience and he decisioned the guy with some experience losing against a bunch of nobodies.

That's it. After that he retired to coach for free.

So it depends on what you mean by a hobbyist. A 210-pound conditioned jujitsu brown belt with a high school wrestling background is not going to be mean-mugged into silence by a guy like Edmond, not unless Edmond has his Armenian mafia around him.

Edmond never really fought, though. I mean, he fought two guys back in 2012 with little to no fighting experience, which fits the profile of many Sherdoggers. He KO'ed the guy with no experience and he decisioned the guy with some experience losing against a bunch of nobodies.

That's it. After that he retired to coach for free.

So it depends on what you mean by a hobbyist. A 210-pound conditioned jujitsu brown belt with a high school wrestling background is not going to be mean-mugged into silence by a guy like Edmond, not unless Edmond has his Armenian mafia around him.
lots of contradictions in this post.......
He went 2-0 against against a guy 0-2 and 6-20. I stand by my assertion that even though he's 2-0 we still don't know if he's any good at all.

To put it another way:
At the time Edmond fought them, his 2 wins came against guys that were a combined 4-17. And those 4 wins were against guys with unimpressive records. 2 were making their debuts (0-0) and the other 2 were 1-1. So Edmond's "wins" are dubious at best.

And of course, he's been proven a liar, cheat, thief in addition to him being an all-around piss poor coach.
he took, trained for and won professional fights. you can keep shitting on him all you want, the guy is way more credible than you.

Yeah, Kenneth Allen has 39 pro fights and he actually managed to win ONE! The guy he beat was 6-2, which is a WAY better win than anything Edmond accomplished in MMA.

Just because Kenneth and Edmond have some pro fights doesn't mean most people off the streets couldn't kick their asses.
but edmund is 2-0, so im not sure why youre comparing him to a guy who won one in 40....

That is a bullshit argument. Edmund spent a big part of his life in the pursuit of becoming a mixed martial artist, and there is evidence to suggest that his notoriety/fame doesn't match match his credibility.

If you go to a surgeon for a procedure, and he messes up, you have the right to critique his competence. Just because you can't perform surgery, it doesn't mean you lose the right to critique somebody who was trained to be a surgeon, according to the standards of the profession.

That is a poor analogy because you are laying there unconscious when receiving a surgeon's service whereas a fighter has to execute the coach's plan and be willing and able

Pretty sure I could takedown and sub Edmond since he has no grappling abilities whatsoever but yea he would definitely box the shit out of me

I think it's funny how many people shit on Edmund. Not that he doesn't deserve it... not that he's a fantastic coach...

But he would certainly kick the shit out of every sherdogger who thinks they are in a position to laugh at his skills. He's 2-0 as a professional fighter.... the average man would stand no chance against him, but people take him as some joke of a man.

Numbnuts, so nobody's allowed to say that some NBA player sucks compared to other NBA players unless they themselves, play in the NBA first?

And Edmunds 2 wins were against 2 dudes who's records are 0-2 and 6-20.

He got used to holding mits for Honda that he forgot how to hold mits.

Say that three times really fast.

This guy should be banned from MMA for making Ronda think she was a boxer. #HeadMovement

Back