Elections Edit: Ojeda to MSNBC "TIME TO KNUCKLE UP"/ Running for President 2020

Anybody find that non-whites voting on identity is dangerously stupid, and makes politicians act, and be stupid to gain their votes?

lol. Who gave him the nickname though? lol a local hispanic?

nah it was his Irish ass family

why would your Irish family give you a latin nickname? Im calling bs on all of this

. its hilarious that he even uses a nickname for his campaign. its obvious that hes using it for latino votes. Don't be blind. he re-donned that nickname for campaign reasons

Maybe who knows but lets be honest no matter what you're told\shown you wont believe he actually uses that nickname. The funny thing is I'm Hispanic (Dominican) and I don't really see Beto has Hispanic. I googled this and it looks like it's a common nickname for people with the name Robert (as well as other names). Oh well glad to see all his signs down now that shit was getting annoying. I told my wife when we were out once that at this point I just want him to lose with all these fucking signs in my face everywhere I go. She laughed and agreed, then she votes and selected Dem so I'm all like "So you voted for Beto huh"?

LOL, dude, you think Ojeda's strategy is to run a full primary campaign and, regardless of how he does, continue on into the presidential contest solely to steal votes from Trump as an irrelevant third party candidate with maybe enough funding for a 15s Youtube ad running one week?

You're right, he has zero chance of winning the election, but I think he can play a pivotal role in getting Sanders/a progressive elected. Although it won't be by trying to Jihad his way into the general solely to siphon Trump votes. That would be a waste of time and money.

What should happen is Ojeda should be hitting Trump counties starting now to garner as much of that support as possible heading into the primaries then jumping on board with Sanders- the timing depends on how well he polls against other primary candidates. Early if he's polling low or as late as possible if he has reasonable support(10%+)

Yeah, I think you're on the right track. His best-case utility is courting disenfranchised white working class voters and policy neutral/ignorant voters with strong man fetishes.

Ojeda's haircut does not show the best judgement. A buzz cut with bangs? He should probably just level that off and go with a normal buzz cut.

As someone who grew up eating a lot beanies and weenies, I find his appearance somewhat endearing. And who better to take on President Well-Done-With-Ketchup than Candidate Hot-Dog-Mac-And-Cheese?

What's his stance on gun control?
"I carried the weapons of this nation for 24 years, and, once again, I think it's important that we maintain our second amendment rights,” Ojeda said.

"I carried the weapons of this nation for 24 years, and, once again, I think it's important that we maintain our second amendment rights,” Ojeda said.

he has absolutely ZERO chance in the Democratic party

I like him. Would be a great VP under Sanders.

The videos in this thread probably represent the last significant coverage his campaign receives.

The left is going to look one confused jumble of people come election time, especially is Ocasio/Cortez succeeds in splintering that party like she's trying to do.

Back