Elections Edit: Ojeda to MSNBC "TIME TO KNUCKLE UP"/ Running for President 2020

They were are far left. Love Islam and tranny agenda and weak borders

Nope, you're just wrong, as usual. Tolerance isn't a position of the far left.

Tolerance is a core American value.

<TrumpWrong1>

Nope, you're just wrong, as usual. Tolerance isn't a position of the far left.

Tolerance is a core American value.

<TrumpWrong1>
Islam, tranny agenda and weak borders is leftist. It’s unAmerican as well. Our founding fathers would not support those things Obama was for.

Islam, tranny agenda and weak borders is leftist. It’s unAmerican as well. Our founding fathers would not support those things Obama was for.

You can't just say the same thing again, it doesn't work like that.

You can't just say the same thing again, it doesn't work like that.
I’m just telling you that our founding fathers were not tolerant left wingers like Hillary or Obama. They would of run those two out of town with their unAmerican worldviews

I’m just telling you that our founding fathers were not tolerant left wingers like Hillary or Obama. They would of run those two out of town with their unAmerican worldviews

Our founding fathers were racist slave owners so that doesn't mean much today.

Probably the only democrat I’d vote for in 2020. Unfortunately he won’t come close to winning the nomination though. He’s a state representative and he’s not a social justice warrior, so the Democratic Party and leftists will not support him because of those issues respectively.

They were are far left. Love Islam and tranny agenda and weak borders
Hillary didn't even come around on gay marriage until 2013 (and in old interviews if I recall correctly she cited religious reasons for that) and she also wanted a wall, or "barrier" as she called it when pressed in an interview. She wanted tighter border security. She was also for bombing the shit out of ME countries so I'm not sure how much love she has for Islam. I don't know when love of regime change, perpetual war, and being friendly with and inspired by Henry fucking Kissinger became left wing, let alone "extreme left".

Slave owners who didn't think women should even be able to vote wouldn't like Hillary or Obama? What relevance is that? You need to try thinking thoughts before you hit "Post Reply".

Yeah, actually no he wasnt.

Render unto Caesar what is Caesar's.
Do not give what is holy to dogs.
I've come not to bring peace to the world, but a sword.
Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone.
Judge not least you be judged.

Jesus speaks of the poor only once...the poor in SPIRIT.
Jesus never said anything close to taking from one to give to another.
Jesus sat and ate and drank with sinners IE those unlike him.

Jesus was clearly anti-SJW.
Hmmm......

"The eye of a needle" is scripture quoting Jesus recorded in the synoptic gospels:

I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:23-26
Parallel versions appear in Mark 10:24-27, and Luke 18:24-27.

The saying was a response to a young rich man who had asked Jesus what he needed to do in order to inherit eternal life. Jesus replied that he should keep the commandments, to which the man stated he had done. Jesus responded, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." The young man became sad and was unwilling to do this. Jesus then spoke this response, leaving his disciples astonished.

Hmmm......

"The eye of a needle" is scripture quoting Jesus recorded in the synoptic gospels:

An always highly misunderstood parable.

The meaning is to give up your worldly possessions...for where your treasure is, there is your heart also...and you are supposed to give your heart unto god.

If we use this parable the way you think it goes, the rich man would only be passing the things keeping him from heaven onto the poor...then keeping them out of heaven. ;)

Not bad for someone that doesnt believe in any of this skygod garbage.

P.S. also want to add that "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life".

Only belief is required, nothing else.

Never heard of Richard Ojeda before today, but the little reading I've done about makes me like his ideas, especially about the Democratic Party being about the working class instead of for special interests groups.

That's not true, he didn't come to change the political climate, social justice or the social classes, he came to live a perfect life and be the perfect sacrifice for sinners so that we might be saved.

Lol whats this nonsense that you're talking about now? Jesus was subverting the authority of the Jewish patriarchs, he said that the Kingdom of God is within all of us, he was questioning Jewish criminal laws, he was against Roman imperialism, and all of this leaves clear indication that he was all about social justice. Dude was chilling with lepers, fishermen, construction workers, adulterers, etc as KING OF KINGS. Cmon son, you should know better than what you're arguing.

Never heard of Richard Ojeda before today, but the little reading I've done about makes me like his ideas, especially about the Democratic Party being about the working class instead of for special interests groups.

Lol whats this nonsense that you're talking about now? Jesus was subverting the authority of the Jewish patriarchs, he said that the Kingdom of God is within all of us, he was questioning Jewish criminal laws, he was against Roman imperialism, and all of this leaves clear indication that he was all about social justice. Dude was chilling with lepers, fishermen, construction workers, adulterers, etc as KING OF KINGS. Cmon son, you should know better than what you're arguing.

Ya but he talks about swords.

Rip is unAmerican and doesn’t even know it.

An always highly misunderstood parable.

The meaning is to give up your worldly possessions...for where your treasure is, there is your heart also...and you are supposed to give your heart unto god.

If we use this parable the way you think it goes, the rich man would only be passing the things keeping him from heaven onto the poor...then keeping them out of heaven. ;)

Not bad for someone that doesnt believe in any of this skygod garbage.

P.S. also want to add that "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life".

Only belief is required, nothing else.
If you hold to only belief being required, then nothing else Jesus ever said mattered, including following any of the 10 commandments other than the first two.

Here are more which more directly point rich people in the way of good works:

Timothy 6:17-19
Instruct those who are rich in this present world not to be conceited or to fix their hope on the uncertainty of riches, but on God, who richly supplies us with all things to enjoy. Instruct them to do good, to be rich in good works, to be generous and ready to share, storing up for themselves the treasure of a good foundation for the future, so that they may take hold of that which is life indeed.

Psalm 119:17
Deal bountifully with Your servant, That I may live and keep Your word.

Leviticus 25:35–37
If your brother becomes poor and cannot maintain himself with you, you shall support him as though he were a stranger and a sojourner, and he shall live with you. Take no interest from him or profit, but fear your God, that your brother may live beside you. You shall not lend him your money at interest, nor give him your food for profit. I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.

Deuteronomy 15:7–8
If among you, one of your brothers should become poor, in any of your towns within your land that the Lord your God is giving you, you shall not harden your heart or shut your hand against your poor brother, but you shall open your hand to him and lend him sufficient for his need, whatever it may be.

Last edited:
That's not true, he didn't come to change the political climate, social justice or the social classes, he came to live a perfect life and be the perfect sacrifice for sinners so that we might be saved.

A lot of good that did.

If you hold to only belief being required, then nothing else Jesus ever said mattered, including following any of the 10 commandments other than the first two.

I think you need to speak to your Christian leader cause you are going against everything all denominations of that faith preach which is only through Christ can you be saved and that is through faith...I mean, why the fuck do you think even mobsters still belong to the Catholic faith even while killing, stealing and whoring? Because all they need to do is confess and keep believing.

The teaching is that he died for your SINS. Not his sins. Yours. Thus if you accept him as your savior, your sins are cleaned. "And by his stripes we are healed"...“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me”.

I know too much about this shit belief system.

Hmmm......

I tell you the truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God. When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” Matthew 19:23-26
Parallel versions appear in Mark 10:24-27, and Luke 18:24-27.

The saying was a response to a young rich man who had asked Jesus what he needed to do in order to inherit eternal life. Jesus replied that he should keep the commandments, to which the man stated he had done. Jesus responded, "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." The young man became sad and was unwilling to do this. Jesus then spoke this response, leaving his disciples astonished.
I was raised Catholic and this is the Jesus I was taught to know and love. People who say otherwise are heretics who believe the lies the devil has spread about Jesus Christ.

Ojeda!? Nobody voting for this Mexican.

Probably the only democrat I’d vote for in 2020. Unfortunately he won’t come close to winning the nomination though. He’s a state representative and he’s not a social justice warrior, so the Democratic Party and leftists will not support him because of those issues respectively.

The dems won’t merely fail to nominate him, they’ll try to ghost him entirely. The last thing they need is for the candidacy of a guy like this to highlight the fractious nature of their coalition.

Back