Elections Edit: Ojeda to MSNBC "TIME TO KNUCKLE UP"/ Running for President 2020

The man is a true patriot. I was rooting for him mightily.

He won't raise enough funds to maintain a full campaign, he'll be ignored and blackballed from the media, but if he can garner enough support to then throw it behind/combine it with a Bernie Sanders it will do a lot to help. He'd make a fine member in the Sanders cabinet. Along with Tusli Gabbard and Beto O'Rourke.
LOL, dude, that's not the strategy. The strategy is to keep him relevant until the general in order to bleed votes from Trump, or maybe just shave off enough with write-ins that an Electoral coup can't be repeated. He doesn't have a chance of winning the Presidency.

LOL, dude, that's not the strategy. The strategy is to keep him relevant until the general in order to bleed votes from Trump, or maybe just shave off enough with write-ins that an Electoral coup can't be repeated. He doesn't have a chance of winning the Presidency.
LOL, dude, you think Ojeda's strategy is to run a full primary campaign and, regardless of how he does, continue on into the presidential contest solely to steal votes from Trump as an irrelevant third party candidate with maybe enough funding for a 15s Youtube ad running one week?

You're right, he has zero chance of winning the election, but I think he can play a pivotal role in getting Sanders/a progressive elected. Although it won't be by trying to Jihad his way into the general solely to siphon Trump votes. That would be a waste of time and money.

What should happen is Ojeda should be hitting Trump counties starting now to garner as much of that support as possible heading into the primaries then jumping on board with Sanders- the timing depends on how well he polls against other primary candidates. Early if he's polling low or as late as possible if he has reasonable support(10%+)

why does Robert call himself Beto lol. hes white as fuck
Apparently (I haven't personally checked into this, but apparently it's true), El Paso, where O'Rourke grew up, has several BROWN people living in the area.

Those horrible criminal monsters called young Robert "Beto" from an early age-- thus shamefully defiling his lily pure whiteness.

Apparently (I haven't personally checked into this, but apparently it's true), El Paso, where O'Rourke grew up, has several BROWN people living in the area.

Those horrible criminal monsters called young Robert "Beto" from an early age-- thus shamefully defiling his lily pure whiteness.
lol ok? im in california. Several brown people here. never met a white dude who called himself Jose lmaao.

His excuse is that his grandfather had the same name. Lets be honest. he only donned this nickname because hes a white dude running democrat and needs some sort of an advantage

lol ok? im in california. Several brown people here. never met a white dude who called himself Jose lmaao.

His excuse is that his grandfather had the same name. Lets be honest. he only donned this nickname because hes a white dude running democrat and needs some sort of an advantage
Or he could have gotten the nickname growing up in a 75% Hispanic city and you're talking out of your ass...

See that kid on the right there? That's Beto O'Rourke. You can tell because it says, "Beto" on his sweatshirt.

dxtys4zuqaeppll.jpg

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.co...in-on-the-deeper-purposes-of-the-cruz-jingle/

Good guy, but cant stand alone. I dont know if I want him to run. Bernie all the way

Or he could have gotten the nickname growing up in a 75% Hispanic city and you're talking out of your ass...

See that kid on the right there? That's Beto O'Rourke. You can tell because it says, "Beto" on his sweatshirt.

dxtys4zuqaeppll.jpg

http://politics.blog.mystatesman.co...in-on-the-deeper-purposes-of-the-cruz-jingle/
lol. Who gave him the nickname though? lol a local hispanic?

nah it was his Irish ass family

why would your Irish family give you a latin nickname? Im calling bs on all of this

. its hilarious that he even uses a nickname for his campaign. its obvious that hes using it for latino votes. Don't be blind. he re-donned that nickname for campaign reasons

An always highly misunderstood parable.

The meaning is to give up your worldly possessions...for where your treasure is, there is your heart also...and you are supposed to give your heart unto god.

If we use this parable the way you think it goes, the rich man would only be passing the things keeping him from heaven onto the poor...then keeping them out of heaven. ;)

Not bad for someone that doesnt believe in any of this skygod garbage.

P.S. also want to add that "For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life".

Only belief is required, nothing else.

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.

I have stated twice that I dont care about this bullshit religion and you are showing why. Pulling shit quotes out to fit what you need to believe while others pull different quotes out that say the opposite all while the religions leaders do something different than both.

Babies, baptism and hell. A question the church was so torn on they invented purgatory because they cannot fathom their made up god punishing a baby for eternity because of the shit religions rules would have done just that. Deal.

MSNCS Interview:

Last edited:
^^^ wonder how many posters who’ve shed crocodile tears over “violent rhetoric” will be offended by this?

Ojeda's haircut does not show the best judgement. A buzz cut with bangs? He should probably just level that off and go with a normal buzz cut.

As far as his politics goes, he says a lot of the right things. But I'm not convinced on the depth of his knowledge on some of these subjects. He doesn't really dig very deep, it's all very basic, surface level stuff. Being the President is a bit more complicated than that.

Bernie Sanders, Tulsi Gabbard, Beto O'Rourke, Ro Khana, Richard Ojeda, Ben Jealous, Elisabeth Warren and a few others. Some really good left to center left candidates coming up. All do not take Pac money and want to end citizens united (what a propaganda name for that piece of legislation). Further, they are running on getting corruption and lobbyism out of politics, creating a single payer healthcare system, tuition free college, lowering student debt, improving rights for the working class, switching to clean energy, ending the war on cannabis, ending the wars overseas, living minimum wage, closing tax loopholes. Such a good platform.

I really hope these guys take over.

Last edited:
citizens united (what a propaganda name for that piece of legislation).
ha, yeah it sounds very much like propaganda, but that name is actually an unfortunate coincidence. It's from the court case Citizens United vs. FEC, where Citizens United was the name of the nonprofit group who sued the Election Commission. The court case became known as "Citizens United" so now we're stuck with that name.

Last edited:
ha, yeah it sounds very much like propaganda, but that name is actually an unfortunate coincidence. It from the court case Citizens United vs. FEC, where Citizens United was the name of the nonprofit group who sued the Election Commission. The court case became known as "Citizens United" so now we're stuck with that name.
Ah thanks, got it! I just assumed based on, you know, "Operation faithful patriot" and so on.

Back