Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

What lw fight has ever been bigger? Two champs combined with longest ufc win streaks ever to unify the belts? This as good as it gets
Only one has a belt and his streak is 28. The other is 4 years past prime fighting past prime fighters with no heart left. Easy fight and I hope Khabib D'arce 's him just to let him recognize .

Khabib looked human against prime RDA?

{<huh}

You can find weaknesses in a fighter's game even in fights they did well in.

Just because RDA wasn't able to exploit certain things Khabib did in that fight, doesn't mean that Tony won't be able to.

Decent match up. Not the greatest match up in UFC history. Wtf is this guy smoking.

What is a better match up? On paper this is easily the best.

When have we had 2 guys on 12 fight win streaks fight for a belt before?

Only one has a belt and his streak is 28. The other is 4 years past prime fighting past prime fighters with no heart left. Easy fight and I hope Khabib D'arce 's him just to let him recognize .
Tony had belt first and was stripped for an injury that kept him out a whopping 7 months. If anything his belt is more legit than khabibs who did not take the belt from the champ

Too bad Tony is 36 and has had a fuckton of injuries. Saying he's in his prime is a bit of a stretch, as much as I'd like to believe it, but he's close at least.

What injuries has he had other than a knee injury, and he has looked great after it?

Is it me or is Eddie Bravo slowly morphing into Anthony Anderson?
DifficultFickleBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Tony had belt first and was stripped for an injury that kept him out a whopping 7 months. If anything his belt is more legit than khabibs who did not take the belt from the champ
Ferguson won the interim belt vs Kevin Lee.. lol.
How is that more legit ?

At least, Khabib went on to beat the linear champ McGregor shortly after he won the belt.

The Champ was Conor , Khabib beat him after. Tony’s was a interim belt and that was made clear. He could have the real one if he could have actually honored his agreement and fought Khabib that night and won but the first didn’t happen and the second was never gonna happen.

Not to mention coming off a horrendous knee injury.

Its unfortunate we didn't get to see this fight a few years ago. I think Khabib is definitely still in his prime but I think the best Tony is behind us.
I unfortunately tend to agree, hopefully he's got a few majestic fights still left in him but I don't think he's the Romero type, still going strong in their 40's, wouldn't shock me to see a drop off in performances in the next year or 2.

Khabib told Conrat exactly what he was going to do and he did it.

Fury told Wilder exactly what he was going to do and did it.

No big deal if Tony let's us know what the gameplan is.

Roided jones told DC he'd get headkicked

Last edited:
You can find weaknesses in a fighter's game even in fights they did well in.

Just because RDA wasn't able to exploit certain things Khabib did in that fight, doesn't mean that Tony won't be able to.

Of course, but you can find weaknesses in almost every fight he had, that's not the discussion. The thing here is Edgy Brah saying Khabib looked human in an absolute demolition against prime fookin RDA (6 years ago).

Landmines lol.
One wrong step could mean the end of the fight. At this high of a level, it most certainly is a landmine.

Victory loves preparation. Good to see that Tony is preparing for anything and everything.

For the record I like Tony and he is a huge threat. Eddie not so much....dude thinks if you don't believe youtube conspiracy theories you are a brainwashed idiot...

Joshua Fabia > Eddie Bra

They both are weirdo's. That's what make them great I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back