Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

- Calls Khabib 'the worst case scenario' as a matchup.
- Ferguson will constantly be looking for opportunities to lock in a D'arce.
- specifically mentions the Tibau and RDA fights, as instances where Khabib looked 'human'. However, that they won't truly know how Ferguson's TDD holds up until the fight starts.
- they've been working on yet unseen 'landmines' for this fight.
- claims that Tony has many weapons to hurt Khabib.
- Bravo himself regards this as the greatest matchup in UFC history.

Last edited:
One of the highest level match ups we've had in years. There aren't too many fights like this between the two best and in their prime.

Biggest fight in years. Lets hope they fucking make it this time.

The earth will implode into a sphere if these two make it to the fight.

Bravo trains tony so he’s biased but I did like how he brought up that tony is known for darce chokes and even the most skilled world class bjj practitioners struggle to execute darce chokes because you have to truly be elite to the execute it vs a trained opponent. He also makes a point of how so many mma fighters do things in gyms but hesitate to do them in a real fights but tony legit doesn’t give a fuck and will do 100% of what he trains in fights as well.

Khabib looked human against prime RDA?

{<huh}

I wish I could take bravo more seriously I respect his accolades and he obviously knows what he's taking about regarding BJJ
But his other judgements make him suspect I'm talking his schizo conspiracy and flat earth BS

kinda like the witness in court who tells the truth throughout testimony but tells one lie and is caught lying, suddenly his entire testimony comes into question

What lw fight has ever been bigger? Two champs combined with longest ufc win streaks ever to unify the belts? This as good as it gets

It’s like you guys never seen werdum fight . The fight will depend on the ref , Tony will be in trouble but will the ref let him fight out of it. Aka guys in history of the game has never had good striking defense , especially the body .tony strait body kicks will do sufficient damage

One of the highest level match ups we've had in years. There aren't too many fights like this between the two best and in their prime.

People are going to shit on me but for that exact reason I was super excited for Covington / Usman.

People are going to shit on me but for that exact reason I was super excited for Covington / Usman.

Another one that had the #1 and 2 guys fighting each other. Rare to get those match ups. Cormier/Jones was another.

The biggest fights in current MMA are between three guys, Tony, Khabib and Conor.

The three best LWs.

Thanks flat earth Ed for giving up the gameplan....yeah he said things we already know, but he also mentioned specific spots where they will be "setting traps" for Khabib.

If you are setting traps it's probably better not tell your foe you are setting traps. Even if Khabib knows already it's always better to play dumb.

inB4 the guy who doesn't yet know the earth is round "is playing 4D chess"

On my way to inform Khabib and Javier as we speak.

So was I lmao I tried telling my friends for months that was gonna be a cracker they matched up so well together

Problem with that was that because both guys had good wrestling they were afraid to use it on eachother so both opted to kick box and it looked amateur level. With Khabib and Tony both guys will do what they normally are known for and it will look glorious.

Thanks flat earth Ed for giving up the gameplan....yeah he said things we already know, but he also mentioned specific spots where they will be "setting traps" for Khabib.

If you are setting traps it's probably better not tell your foe you are setting traps. Even if Khabib knows already it's always better to play dumb.

inB4 the guy who doesn't yet know the earth is round "is playing 4D chess"

On my way to inform Khabib and Javier as we speak.

Tony is the kind of guy to post the gameplan on his Instagram a day before the fight.

- Calls Khabib 'the worst case scenario' as a matchup.
- Ferguson will constantly be looking for opportunities to lock in a D'arce.
- specifically mentions the Tibau and RDA fights, as instances where Khabib looked 'human'. However, that they won't truly know how Ferguson's TDD holds up until the fight starts.
- they've been working on yet unseen 'landmines' for this fight.
- claims that Tony has many weapons to hurt Khabib.
- Bravo himself regards this as the greatest matchup in UFC history.

Decent match up. Not the greatest match up in UFC history. Wtf is this guy smoking.

Back