Media Eddie Bravo on Khabib vs Ferguson.

Tony will slip in the shower or Khabib will miss weight.

Sorry Sher Bros but this fight is NEVER happening.

il_570xN_1711961387_j0br.jpg

Melendez? Barboza pulverized him and Tony beat Edson, that's a better win already. Conor is 1-1 at LW. Justin wasn't even in the UFC for most of Tony's streak LOL. Poirier is tough for sure but that's one guy.

You CAN compare of course but most of us realize how much more impressive Tony has been.

One "bum" that Tony beat recently handled Eddie easily too...
You try to use MMA math to justify who you think Tony could beat if that’s the way you want to play then 15 people beat MJ and he beat Tony, so by your rules 15 guys would NATURALLY beat Tony too . MJ beat Barboza too if it makes you feel better.

My prediction, fight is stopped before the start of the 4th, Khabib gets a nasty cut on his brow and it just keeps bleeding and bleeding, it will be close, but Khabib will show damage on his face. Tony doesn’t have to touch you that much to damage your face. It can be a very close fight, even with Khabib arguably up on points, but the cut will be too deep, doctor will come in after the 3rd round, and wave it off. And NEW ufc lw champion, Tony the lunatic Ferguson
Khabib has never been cut, bruised or beaten. Tony has and history is about to repeat itself.

You try to use MMA math to justify who you think Tony could beat if that’s the way you want to play then 15 people beat MJ and he beat Tony, so by your rules 15 guys would NATURALLY beat Tony too . MJ beat Barboza too if it makes you feel better.

I don't KNOW for certain that Tony could beat anyone that he hasn't fought. Hell, maybe you could beat him. I can't say FOR SURE that you couldn't. Maybe you'd beat Khabib too? You haven't fought him, so we don't know for sure. I do know that Tony has beaten 12 guys in a row, and half were ranked in the top 10. Not ranked by me, not ranked by you, but by people who's job it is to look at this stuff and create rankings. Those are facts, not your opinion or mine. Not much else to say really...

I don't KNOW for certain that Tony could beat anyone that he hasn't fought. Hell, maybe you could beat him. I can't say FOR SURE that you couldn't. Maybe you'd beat Khabib too? You haven't fought him, so we don't know for sure. I do know that Tony has beaten 12 guys in a row, and half were ranked in the top 10. Not ranked by me, not ranked by you, but by people who's job it is to look at this stuff and create rankings. Those are facts, not your opinion or mine. Not much else to say really...
Right, Tony has beat 12 guys and lost to another. He fought a lot of cans and a few good guys. Tony is good but he isn’t fighting top 5’s and it doesn’t matter who beat them just that he hasn’t. Tony’s style is different from anyone else’s. Just cause Khabib wins or loses to some one doesn’t mean Tony wins or loses because their style and age is completely different. Tony needs to fight Khabib as well as the entire top 5 to prove he can any of them.

Last edited:
Right, Tony has beat 12 guys and lost to another. He fought a lot of cans and a few good guys. Tony is good but he isn’t fighting top 5’s and it doesn’t matter who beat them just that he hasn’t. Tony’s style is different from anyone else’s. Just cause Khabib wins or loses to some one doesn’t mean Tony wins or loses because their style and age is completely different. Tony needs to fight Khabib as well as the entire top 5 to prove he can any of them.

Yeah we agree I guess. Any fighter needs to actually fight another to prove they can beat them. Khabib maybe can't beat Charles Oliveira because we haven't actually seen them fight.

Yeah we agree I guess. Any fighter needs to actually fight another to prove they can beat them. Khabib maybe can't beat Charles Oliveira because we haven't actually seen them fight.
Thank god he fought MJ.

Tony does not possess good TDD, his only hope is via scrambles in inflicting damage on Khabib.

Only way to beat Khabib is to possess Elite TDD (Cejudo/Whittaker/Aldo) and good footwork to evade being cornered against the Cage where Khabib entire gameplan relies upon.

Khabib really had favourable matchups in this division
When you are 28-0 all match ups are favorable. I agree with everything else you said however nobody has been able to damage Khabib. No scar tissue to open, no cuts at all, no knockdowns , not even a bruise.

One of the highest level match ups we've had in years. There aren't too many fights like this between the two best and in their prime.
Tony is 35, what prime ffs?

Tony is 35, what prime ffs?

12 wins in a row and at this very best. It's not a age thing. Fighters have hit and carried their prime well into their 40s.

I wish I could take bravo more seriously I respect his accolades and he obviously knows what he's taking about regarding BJJ
But his other judgements make him suspect I'm talking his schizo conspiracy and flat earth BS

kinda like the witness in court who tells the truth throughout testimony but tells one lie and is caught lying, suddenly his entire testimony comes into question
schizo conspiracy? sigh its so painful to see uninformed people making such sweeping judgements based on a mindset they've been fed. intentionally.

Tony does not possess good TDD, his only hope is via scrambles in inflicting damage on Khabib.

Only way to beat Khabib is to possess Elite TDD (Cejudo/Whittaker/Aldo) and good footwork to evade being cornered against the Cage where Khabib entire gameplan relies upon.

Khabib really had favourable matchups in this division
who else is he supposed to fight then? , dumbarse, its not Khabibs fault that theres no 'legendary D1 wrastler' to supposedly show him what is what?

Last edited:
Decent match up. Not the greatest match up in UFC history. Wtf is this guy smoking.
Skill wise and winning streak/dominance wise there is an argument to be made that this is the second best fight ever after Jones vs Cormier.

This is the main factor in this fight. If this fight happened 2 years ago I'd lean towards Tony.

At this point I think Khabib runs away with this fight.
Keep making excuses.

Khabib Bless ur bum soul

618809-29f18f5a26ab8949f4357f14fcf4a2cd.png

Eddie Bravo should stay in his lane talking about flat Earth dwelling space reptilian UFOs assassinating JFK. He is woefully unqualified to speak on Khabib vs that Tony fella.

Back