• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eddie Alvarez rips Khabib Nurmagomedov for being "Fake Champ

tenor.gif

Hey, isn't that the guy that said he'd stay in shape in case Khabib or Ferg drop out and then when Ferg had to drop out, he was too fat to fight? Interesting <mma4>

Hey, isn't that the guy that said he'd stay in shape in case Khabib or Ferg drop out and then when Ferg had to drop out, he was too fat to fight? Interesting <mma4>

Yep.

He had the chance to stay prepared (like he said he would) and step in to fight for the title but instead he was 190 lbs when the call came.

Eddie is crying about Khabib fighting a guy who stepped up when he wouldn't. He is the last guy who should be running his mouth about that fight. Well, second to last anyway.

Last edited:
Eddie I used to love you man but after that Conor fight? seriously? just shut up you're sounding as foolish as you looked that night.

ok I don't have twitter or facebook or any of that crap someone send this to him hurry!

Eddie wants to fight khabib now lol. It's funny because the roles are reversed: at 205, it was Eddie who was the champ who refused to fight khabib.

If you were Eddie, you would have taken the red panty night and what was likely at the time perceived as the easier fight.

Eddie was a real champion though and is a true warrior who has looked pretty good since being mollywhopped by McGruber.

Shut up Eddie you got a titl3 shot off of one of the WORST PERFORMANCES in MMA history. That pettis fight was god awful

Khabib is in a 10 win winning streak, never lost a round
Eddie was 2-1 when he got the title shot

Eddie Stall-varez is a very unlikable fighter

Eddie Alvarez is a joke.

His championship reign was about as pathetic as Bisping’s.

Eddie I used to love you man but after that Conor fight? seriously? just shut up you're sounding as foolish as you looked that night.

ok I don't have twitter or facebook or any of that crap someone send this to him hurry!

You don’t like someone anymore because they lost a fight?

Front runner much?

Eddie Alvarez is a joke.

His championship reign was about as pathetic as Bisping’s.

At least Bisping was comming off good wins when Eddie was on a 2 fight winning streak with both fight being split decision that should have went to the opponent then won the title by fighting a super drained RDA.

Khabib did in fact beat No. 11 to get the belt while Alvarez beat RDA, one of the most dominant LWs in recent times.

A fight between the two is intriguing but, as it stands, Alvarez' LW resume is better than Khabib's.

Eddie’s resume is shit after being exposed and humiliated by Conor.

That fight will define his non-existent legacy.

If you were Eddie, you would have taken the red panty night and what was likely at the time perceived as the easier fight.

Eddie was a real champion though and is a true warrior who has looked pretty good since being mollywhopped by McGruber.

We don't know what I'd do if I was eddie, but we certainly know what Eddie would do if he was in khabib's position, and that's avoid the legitimate contenders.

At least Bisping was comming off good wins when Eddie was on a 2 fight winning streak with both fight being split decision that should have went to the opponent then won the title by fighting a super drained RDA.

No arguments from me, brother.

Eddie vs. Dustin II

Eddie sold out for $$$ to McDucker, gift wrapped the belt for him and drove str8 to the bank

go listen to his interviews before Conor fight and all he talked about .. $$$$$

Nothing eddie says matters until the rematch with dustin has happened.

Says the Manlet who DUCKED Khabib at UFC 205 in order to fight Connie... and STILL got #DUSTED

#FACTOFTHEDAY
<28>
{<Mcgoat}
<36>

To be fair, why would he fight Khabib if he can fight Conor in a huge PPV event and make a shit load of money?

giphy.gif

He also beat the guy Eddie beat for the title

This Khabib shit is getting ridiculous. Yes, beating Al shouldn't win you a title. But it's not Khabib's fault Conor didn't want to fight him and Tony got hurt. It's not Khabib's fault Eddie decided to stop training and not take the fight at 223.

Eddie doesn't deserve a title shot after ducking Poirier and getting schooled by Conor. The Gaethje win was good but not good enough you can start running your mouth again

Back