eBay Fakes Thread

102.jpg

Very nice man! I received my first pair yesterday, everything is flawless but theres about 2 loose stiches. Is that normal? Considering everyone says their flawless specifically the stitching.

Very nice man! I received my first pair yesterday, everything is flawless but theres about 2 loose stiches. Is that normal? Considering everyone says their flawless specifically the stitching.
If it's just excess thread then it's no biggie, if you mean the stitches are popping out then that's bad.

Your hands fit in 12oz Winning ?
Needed to stretch them out a bit but they do after a few days of stuffing the finger compartment with socks etc, they were a lot better in that respect than lots of other brands 12oz gloves

Hey boys this seems to be the place I can ask questions I haven’t been getting answers too.

Long story short, trying to get Winnings. I’ve read all the post on here regarding Winning USA and to go through Kaz. He stopped responding to me. Same thing with Raktuken they don’t have the size I need.

Kozuji is the only place responding and the guy told me he expects some new stuff this week.

However, I am impainet and found this on Amazon.

I know there was a user in a old thread saying he ordered From Gen International. Fake or real?

Thanks

Hey boys this seems to be the place I can ask questions I haven’t been getting answers too.

Long story short, trying to get Winnings. I’ve read all the post on here regarding Winning USA and to go through Kaz. He stopped responding to me. Same thing with Raktuken they don’t have the size I need.

Kozuji is the only place responding and the guy told me he expects some new stuff this week.

However, I am impainet and found this on Amazon.

I know there was a user in a old thread saying he ordered From Gen International. Fake or real?

Thanks
could just be me but I can't see your amazon link there

See if that works. There’s only the one photo.

It’s From Gen International Boxing.

I’ve requested more photos of the products but they haven’t got back to me.

Attachments

• BC07D000-ED4D-40D0-90CC-A90CB4045E12.jpeg
    BC07D000-ED4D-40D0-90CC-A90CB4045E12.jpeg
    409.1 KB · Views: 13
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RIVAL-RFX-GUERRERO-PRO-BOXING-Gloves-10oz/153394754209

^ Are those fake? Don't know anything about that model of gloves but thought they looked a bit off maybe

I can't find them on amazon. If all the reviews are good though..
I would say so as the logo and the "RFX Gurerrero" should be embroidered. The difference in quality of these vs my pair is MASSIVE

The above is me trying to be kind......they are one of the most obvious fakes I have ever seen.

Last edited:
I would say so as the logo and the "RFX Gurerrero" should be embroidered. The difference in quality of these vs my pair is MASSIVE

The above is me trying to be kind......they are one of the most obvious fakes I have ever seen.

I agree that they're likely fakes. I own a pair of Rival RFX Guerrero SF gloves. The wrist logo and the text "RFX Guerrero" are embroidered on mine.

My Rival Guerreros also have a rather large rectangle of material sewn onto the sides of both gloves. It's got space on it for writing one's name. I think all the Guerreros have that. But I can't see it on the ones you posted here.

I agree that they're likely fakes. I own a pair of Rival RFX Guerrero SF gloves. The wrist logo and the text "RFX Guerrero" are embroidered on mine.

My Rival Guerreros also have a rather large rectangle of material sewn onto the sides of both gloves. It's got space on it for writing one's name. I think all the Guerreros have that. But I can't see it on the ones you posted here.
I think the seller is well aware he is selling fake gloves. People like that really annoy me

See if that works. There’s only the one photo.

It’s From Gen International Boxing.

I’ve requested more photos of the products but they haven’t got back to me.
I have never ordered from Gen International myself but I am pretty sure their stuff is all legit. I’ve heard some other people talk about buying Winnings off Amazon through Gen International, and they’ve been satisfied.

Back