Easy way to make $1,000 betting on Ronda

How bout you loan me 10k an I'll split the easy winnings

ha. I'm not a RRR fan. I just woke up.

but seriously. Don't you wish you bet some real money, like 100 on that fight?

In hindsight ofc, but I always bet small and not too often, I like to keep my bad habits in check

This reminds me: Howcome we never hear of athletes being harmed by gamblers that lost a shitload on them? Somewhere out there, some degenerate lost millions or their life savings on an MMA fight, boxing match, tennis match, etc. With nothing to lose and down in the dumps, why wouldn't they take out their loss on the athlete that lost all their money?

ha. I'm not a RRR fan. I just woke up.

but seriously. Don't you wish you bet some real money, like 100 on that fight?

Gambling is meant to be fun not serious, he bet $10 and won some beer money, good for him.

People who gamble big are stupid, always tell you about the odd win they get but don't tell you how much they've lost.

Gambling is meant to be fun not serious, he bet $10 and won some beer money, good for him.

People who gamble big are stupid, always tell you about the odd win they get but don't tell you how much they've lost.

idk. call me crazy but 100 dollars isn't exactly a huge bet.

but yea, hindsight is 20/20. Easy to say this after the fight

This reminds me: Howcome we never hear of athletes being harmed by gamblers that lost a shitload on them? Somewhere out there, some degenerate lost millions or their life savings on an MMA fight, boxing match, tennis match, etc. With nothing to lose and down in the dumps, why wouldn't they take out their loss on the athlete that lost all their money?

Sadly it has happened

Sadly it has happened

jesus that is sad

what made me fucking angry reading the wikipedia article is that teh guy who bet all the money and had him killed had his 43 year sentence reduced to 26, and only served 11

The thing is, I will never get people that actually bet on MMA fights. This shit is so unpredictable. Everybody can get a lucky shot or get into a dominant position on a fluke. I think I would even rather bet on boxing than MMA.

Well, I guess Vegas Dave begs to differ.
Im not sure if I agree that mma is a lot more unpredictable than other sports. I mean upsets happen all the time in the sports world. It is however very stupid to bet really big on matches that are "100% sure". Anything can happen and people should always be prepared to lose their bet. No matter how sure the fight or match is.

Im not sure if I agree that mma is a lot more unpredictable than other sports. I mean upsets happen all the time in the sports world. It is however very stupid to bet really big on matches that are "100% sure". Anything can happen and people should always be prepared to lose their bet. No matter how sure the fight or match is.

I do not think upsets happen more in MMA than other sports, either. Baseball, football, basketball, hockey, tennis, etc, there are plenty of high caliber losses to teams/players that are not in their league. In MMA, when do really good fighters lose to fighters not on their level? If anything, MMA is MORE predictable than other sports. Upsets happen more regularly elsewhere.

I hope you did not take out another 'easy' personal loan of $100,000 and bet that on Klitschko to get that 10,000 back...

Back