Easy way to make $1,000 betting on Ronda

Step 1: Build a time machine

Step 2: Place these bets

rousey.jpg

God early day rousey bets were a fucking cash cow.

-135 for -1.5 rounds? lmfao

All you have to do is just take out a personal loan of $10,000 that way you can bet that on Ronda for her fight with Holly Holm. After she wins the fight, you collect the $10,000 plus $1,000 you win from betting that, and you pay off the loan. Walk away with $1,000 for FREE. You can't lose. I did this for the Beth fight and walked away with a grand and now I'm gonna do the same on this fight for another grand. That's $2,000 for just borrowing money and betting it on Ronda. You will never lose unless she faces someone that is actually a threat.

you forgot to pay your interest

This thread scares me. TS was clearly joking but I'm sure that there are people out there who seriously thought this :eek:

If anyone followed this advice.

[YT]T9m6-FnbU2Q[/YT]

Lmao waiting for TS to come back and explain what happened

This thread scares me. TS was clearly joking but I'm sure that there are people out there who seriously thought this :eek:

The thing is, I will never get people that actually bet on MMA fights. This shit is so unpredictable. Everybody can get a lucky shot or get into a dominant position on a fluke. I think I would even rather bet on boxing than MMA.

Well, I guess Vegas Dave begs to differ.

That might be a bit difficult. Things didn't turn out to well for TS....
RsFoDxa.gif

Probably got his legs broken by the mob already...

Imagine this was true? Imagine his heart shattering when Ronda got head kicked.

Awesome.

Feel bad for TS kinda tho - someone is def coming to take his thumbs.

Back