Easy way to make $1,000 betting on Ronda

mikenason

Crush 'Em.
@Brown
Reaction score
All you have to do is just take out a personal loan of $10,000 that way you can bet that on Ronda for her fight with Holly Holm. After she wins the fight, you collect the $10,000 plus $1,000 you win from betting that, and you pay off the loan. Walk away with $1,000 for FREE. You can't lose. I did this for the Beth fight and walked away with a grand and now I'm gonna do the same on this fight for another grand. That's $2,000 for just borrowing money and betting it on Ronda. You will never lose unless she faces someone that is actually a threat.

And the one time you're wrong and she slips on a banana peel, a couple of guys from the Genovese family (that happen to closely resemble Matt Mitrione) will pay you a visit and beat your ass in front of your girlfriend.

And the one time you're wrong and she slips on a banana peel, a couple of guys from the Genovese family (that happen to closely resemble Matt Mitrione) will pay you a visit and beat your ass in front of your girlfriend.

lmfao yup. I like my knee caps the way they are.

ts posting on sherdog via dos

2dEaGFf.jpg

All you have to do is just take out a personal loan of $10,000 that way you can bet that on Ronda for her fight with Holly Holm. After she wins the fight, you collect the $10,000 plus $1,000 you win from betting that, and you pay off the loan. Walk away with $1,000 for FREE. You can't lose. I did this for the Beth fight and walked away with a grand and now I'm gonna do the same on this fight for another grand. That's $2,000 for just borrowing money and betting it on Ronda. You will never lose unless she faces someone that is actually a threat.

your AV pisses me off. My gut told me Werdum would take it but I bought into Cain's insane media hype and didn't place a bet.

I could have made an fuckload of money like I did when I bet the house on Doomsday Howard vs Uriah Hall, another fight with really long odds that made no absolutely no objective sense.

Quality bump. hindsight is always 20/20 but damn TS, you dumb.

Or just trolling.

There's interest on the loan plus fees you will pay for withdrawing the money. So, you'll only make about $850-900 on Ronda.

Hahaha well we won't hear from TS because either:
1.Had to sell computer to pay for loss
OR
2. Was full of crap

Or who knows, maybe has Anderson Silva money and it ain't no thing...

Hahaha well we won't hear from TS because either:
1.Had to sell computer to pay for loss
OR
2. Was full of crap

Or who knows, maybe has Anderson Silva money and it ain't no thing...

Since ts is nowhere to be found, I can update you guys think my parlay on both Ronda and Holly didn't win.

There's interest on the loan plus fees you will pay for withdrawing the money. So, you'll only make about $850-900 on Ronda.

Depends what kind of account you have. Get a line of credit, there shouldn't be any fees if you pay it back the next day or within a couple days. Some charge interest daily, but if paid back the next day, would only be a few dollars, not 100$.

Anyways, if Ronda loses, hope you don't cry if you have to pay back 10k.

TS will have to pull a Dana and leave his city - unless the lender already dumped him in the river

Yes, take out giant bank loans using all your resources to bet massive money on favorites. Nobody ever thought of that before, other than the local homeless guys who are currently lying in the gutter and drinking medical-grade mouthwash.

Are you Luca Furey?

TS is lying IMO

Ronda was around -2000 for the Bethe fight so a 10,000 bet would only profit him $500

Also betting huge on a enormous favorite is the dumbest thing to do.

Ronda is a sure thing but if you need to take out a loan to cover a bet....I don't know....not a good idea.

Keep hittin dat bong, TS.

theres a 4.9% fee to deposit money plus bank fees = nothing. you lie

I agree but that is very ballsy.

Most people rather risk less money with pretty much a zero chance to win by taking the dog knowing they will more than likely lose.

Ts sell his ipad yet?

I have a better idea, I am going to parlay both Ronda and Holly. You really increase the payout if you parlay.

Back