EA UFC 5 Game Opinions

It's EA UFC 4 with better graphics. I played a few games on simulation settings, and almost all of them were stopped because of a cut. Using a gameplan to slowly break down your opponent is not rewarding, because the doctor will step in before you can fully turn it up.
I enjoyed the UFC Undisputed games a lot more.

How's the online mode? That is typically all I play but 4 was so bad, there is no actual fighting strategy. People find something that the devs fucked up, and exploit it over and over and over.

EA being EA.

I can’t remember the last they released a good game. Dead space remake I guess?

EA Sports needs to get rid of their UFC game and bring back Fight Night. That was a real game based on a real sport.
I find it absolutely mind boggling that even the animations and fluidity of the boxers in FNC for example put to shame the janky and stiff animations of the strikes in EA UFC, the stand up looks and feels so amateurish as if done by an indie dev making his first game.

Complete POS game, wouldn't piss on it if it were on fire.

I hate when the next game removes a bunch of stuff that was in the previous game. Like...why? As time goes on technology gets better so there's no reasonable excuse why they have to remove all of this stuff.
You know how world is working at this times?
Its obviusly resonable.
They need to left something for dlc, lots of dlc.
Right now you have base platform, for rest you need to pay separetly.

Best MMA game I have played to date was Pride's back in the early 2000's. You had damage indicators for the legs, body, and head. Ground game stuff was rudimentary, but compared to the shit they have today... it wasn't half bad.

Looks like UFC 4 which is a downgrade from UFC 3.

Might buy it on a sale down the line but eh, looks pretty disappointing.

I have mixed feelings about it. The game definitely forces the standup and cut system. Once you’re rocked you do have to fight different. Takedowns are near impossible. I’ve only been successful on one, that was shooting without setting it up.

I hate how animated the screen when you or the opponent receives damage. Feels like you’re playing candy crush at times. lol

You know how world is working at this times?
Its obviusly resonable.
They need to left something for dlc, lots of dlc.
Right now you have base platform, for rest you need to pay separetly.
This. It's going to be 4.99 to add an anaconda choke to your gameplay. $9.99 if you want to be able to stop throwing flying knees every time you try to throw a kick.

I'll stick with UFC 3 and wait for this to hit EA Play. I made the mistake of buying 4 when it launched and it's hot garbage.

Back