News Ea sports will make UFC game until 2030 at least

there will be other MMA and combat sports games within that time, I would think. just not from EA or the UFC brand

I won't be buying part 5 or more unless they really make changes to the game. Part 4 was just 3 with some add on shit and wonkier controls. No thanks, I learned my lesson.

Yeah and it sucks. How do you downgrade a game while taking a 2 year break to release a game that's almost identical? I don't even know if I'll buy it if it hits $20 like I originally planned.

They’re made on a budget of $100

there will be other MMA and combat sports games within that time, I would think. just not from EA or the UFC brand

Without the UFC license, none of them are going to make anywhere near enough money to make a decent product. The forecasted sales of a Bellator or One game aren't going to be enough for any investors to pump big money into putting together a team that is capable of making anything decent.

EA run the game, unfortunately.

So I won't be buying any UFC games until at least 2031.

Great news. UFC 4 is the best fighting game right now.
This. Not many options for good “realistic” fighting games.

As somebody who actually trains it’s an amazing game when you fight somebody else who plays the game like a fighter. Mixing up real life combos and concepts. Not just walking forward and spamming “OP” combos.

The EA UFC games have always been a kickboxing game for me. Grappling is just WAY too dynamic to make a flowing game out of.
Treat UFC like a kickboxing game and it ain’t half bad. Biggest issue imo is the u responsive controls, especially during combos.

Is there anyone that actually likes EA?

I have hated them for 20 years. Everything they’ve ever put out is unrealistic garbage.

They just renewed with NHL as well which is terrible news cause their games have been shit for years. I never played madden but I hear the same thing. EA sports seems like a terrible company but people buy it still, so no wonder why there continuing making games.

The games feel too casual and 4 EA UFC games later and the ground and pound is still terrible. There is no cool finish the fight animations when you knock an opponent down and go for the finish. Even EA MMA had it better. Undisputed 3 still has the best ground and pound.

Last edited:
At this point even if they released a new Fight Night game I would have to worry that it isn't complete shit.

NFL2K5 forever!
That was a great 1! I love competitor games. Blitz the league was another interesting 1. That whole era was perfect for football games, madden 04-07 were the best.

Back