Media EA (Cormier) does Conor dirty

DC is a part of making the ratings in this game

Masvidal is ranked above Conor in this. Glad DC knows it isn’t 2015 anymore.

ALTHOUGH, Conor should definitely have 5 star striking.

5 star striking?
Also, he has way to much respect for his grappling.

His stats should be half a star less for both grappling and health.

Did they do him dirty though? I'd say 3.5 for grappling is generous if anything.
I don't like Conor's gimmicks and the ufc helped him a lot in his rise but he is a great fighter. His grappling is good too, you can see how he swept Diaz for example or the Holloway fight. Conor's main flaw is his cardio, once he is tired, everything goes to shit, like most people.

Someone from the FIFA team probably saw his penalty kicks and vetoed the 5th star for striking...

source.gif

EA already did him dirty with his ugly character model.
images

Conor couldn't even KO an old man sitting at the bar with his famed left hand.

He should be glad he didn't get 2 stars for his striking. DC is being amazingly generous with those stars.

it's actually sad to watch how each new game in the series gets more and more dumbed down for the casual retard. Good lord what a shit show. EA UFC ends with the 4th installment, guaranteed.

Conor couldn't even KO an old man sitting at the bar with his famed left hand.

He should be glad he didn't get 2 stars for his striking. DC is being amazingly generous with those stars.
images

he is the Twitter champion now!

I don't like Conor's gimmicks and the ufc helped him a lot in his rise but he is a great fighter. His grappling is good too, you can see how he swept Diaz for example or the Holloway fight. Conor's main flaw is his cardio, once he is tired, everything goes to shit, like most people.
Conor does have underrated grappling but focuses almost solely for defensive purposes, his cardio is the main reason. You can’t really gauge his grappling in the Holloway fight, Conor was already purple belt going on brown, while Holloway literally was a striped white belt.

If you actually think Cormier actually has a big art in deciding ratings, you’re a gullible fool.

The striking rating includes stuff such as kicking stats (power and speed), switch stance, and many other things. It makes sense that Conor doesn’t have 5 stars. If we’re talking boxing and distance management then sure, easy 5 stars. But he’s not 5 star in every aspect of striking.

If you actually think Cormier actually has a big art in deciding ratings, you’re a gullible fool.

The striking rating includes stuff such as kicking stats (power and speed), switch stance, and many other things. It makes sense that Conor doesn’t have 5 stars. If we’re talking boxing and distance management then sure, easy 5 stars. But he’s not 5 star in every aspect of striking.
What about an extremely minor part?

DC is the ultimate biased shill who is overly full of himself. Obviously Connor should be higher. I wonder how much higher than himself he ranked Jones in all facets of the game.

definitly, I can’t stand having dc pushes down our throats for every show with Ariel now. Sad thing is I used to like dc but that all started going downhill a couple years back. Now this guy is just full of shit and clearly pumping the UFC’s agenda.

Did they do him dirty though? I'd say 3.5 for grappling is generous if anything.
I think Conor should have 0 grapping since he detests "jock sniffers" so much.

Back