Media EA (Cormier) does Conor dirty

DC is the ultimate biased shill who is overly full of himself. Obviously Connor should be higher. I wonder how much higher than himself he ranked Jones in all facets of the game.

BTW guys i like how people think, that DC actually calculates and dictates rankings and stars.

It's just a promotional/PR thing to pretend there is any legitimacy to the ratings...

Last edited:
Masvidal is on the cover of the game, makes sense they would buff his stats. I’m sure Adesanya’s is really high as well.

Wait people actually think DC, a guy hired to come in and record some commentary lines, is being consulted on gameplay and ratings???

Shertards have outdone themselves

<36><36><36>

I know he isn’t sitting at midnight on his computer adjusting Jake Matthews grappling ratings, but he definitely has input in the big names. Replying to emails from guys at EA, if nothing more

Answer the part about jones ratings and DCs opinion being sound and logical. I could care less about Connor.
that's what this thread is about.

How is a guy supposed to be some elite and at the top of the pack in rankings when he's 3-2 in the last half decade of his career? Conor should have 5 star striking. That's the only complaint I have. Everything else is accurate. Game is shit anyway.

that's what this thread is about.

How is a guy supposed to be some elite and at the top of the pack in rankings when he's 3-2 in the last half decade of his career? Conor should have 5 star striking. That's the only complaint I have. Everything else is accurate. Game is shit anyway.
I agree only thing Connor has is striking.

his stamina, grappling etc can’t be anymore than 3-3.5 stars.
I read the thread as DC doing dirty :)

I know he isn’t sitting at midnight on his computer adjusting Jake Matthews grappling ratings, but he definitely has input in the big names. Replying to emails from guys at EA, if nothing more

No, he doesn't lmao. EA gives, quite literally, zero fucks what DC thinks of their game. That's a pretty generic EA paid advertisement. They do it with every game

Back